[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [October 14th 2017] (2 Viewers)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #62
    I don't understand it neither. I thought Khedira will be already called up for Atalanta and he misses Lazio as well? Both him and Claudio were training with the team already. We need them against Lazio to at least be subbed in since Matuidi has been playing non stop and Bentancur will be coming back from a long journey.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
    This will be Khedira's last season here. I think we are already looking for more CM's. Hence why we keep seeing Can rumors and not Leon Goretzka.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #71
    Why do all German players prefer to go Bayern than another big club in Europe
    Because Bayern is one of the biggest and they don't have to acclimate to anything new? Easier transition, rich history, money.

spurdo

Jun 4, 2016
    But doesn't Bayern Munich have the same status as juventus in respect of club rivalry
    Apparently not since all German teams are pushing each other out of the way to suck off Bayern the most and letting their best players leave there for pathetically low sums or free.

dyl1dyl

May 9, 2012
    It seems like Can is gonna be the direct replacement for Khedira. What will be interesting is how well Marchisio returns to form as well as the development of Bentacur. I think management might spring for a second CM next summer depending on those factors. A lot depends on how this season goes though. Who knows where Juve will be come next summer. Maybe Europeans Champions :):):)

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #76
    It seems like Can is gonna be the direct replacement for Khedira. What will be interesting is how well Marchisio returns to form as well as the development of Bentacur. I think management might spring for a second CM next summer depending on those factors. A lot depends on how this season goes though. Who knows where Juve will be come next summer. Maybe Europeans Champions :):):)
    Can and SMS will give us some great options.

Khedira leaves and we are left with...

Pjanic, SMS, Can, Marchisio, Matuidi and Bencantur.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    That's a pretty solid midfield with good depth options. It's still not as good as when we had Pogba, Vidal, and Pirlo, but if Bentancur and SMS (provided we can actually seal his transfer) keep improving, that midfield will only get better and become a scary prospect in a few years.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
    Can and SMS will give us some great options.

Khedira leaves and we are left with...

Pjanic, SMS, Can, Marchisio, Matuidi and Bencantur.
    One player too many in that list IMO. Why would we spend shitload of money on SMS just to see him on the bench? It's not like the rest are scrubs...

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #79
    One player too many in that list IMO. Why would we spend shitload of money on SMS just to see him on the bench? It's not like the rest are scrubs...
    3 man midfield

SMS - Pjanic - Matuidi

:numnum:

And because clubs like Real M. have insane talent on the bench? If we wanna actually win the damn thing we need to be able to make high quality subs...bringing in players like Asamoah/Cuads, for example, isn't going to give us that edge.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)