[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-2 Lazio [October 14th 2017] (9 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I already told you that after the Atalanta game Mark.

- - - Updated - - -

Since the game is on Sarurday most South America players will be tired from the trip. Usual story,Dybala,Cuadrado among others.

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

- - - Updated - - -

Since the game is on Sarurday most South America players will be tired from the trip. Usual story,Dybala,Cuadrado among others.
Higuain will be very fresh though

Jonselis

Jun 30, 2017
Let's move to France.
I would love it :tup: I take my season ticket right away !

About the game vs Lazio, I hope the SuperCoppa Italiana defeat by Lazio was a lesson learnt. I predict a 3-1 victory for Juve, with goals from Dybala, Higuain and Matuidi :jvefan:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
3 man midfield

SMS - Pjanic - Matuidi

:numnum:

And because clubs like Real M. have insane talent on the bench? If we wanna actually win the damn thing we need to be able to make high quality subs...bringing in players like Asamoah/Cuads, for example, isn't going to give us that edge.
3 man midfield? Seriously?

And we're not RM. If you take a look at other top clubs, nobody matches RM's bench. I just don't see us Spending 50m+ on SMS to use him as rotation to... exactly, who? Pjanic and Matuidi are untouchable, Khedira goes, but I expect us to sign Can. There's still Marchisio and Benancur + useless but always there Sturaro.

Actually I think we'll have a quite quiet mercato next Summer. Buffon is leaving but we have Szczęsny. If Barza goes, Caldara is more than ready. If Licht goes we already have Spinazzola. If Can comes, we'll offload Khedira.
If we lock down AS and Dybala to a new, fatty and shiny contract, there's not much left to improve. I guess we really need a proper striker to rest Higuain and make him a little bit less secure.

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #87
    3 man midfield? Seriously?

And we're not RM. If you take a look at other top clubs, nobody matches RM's bench. I just don't see us Spending 50m+ on SMS to use him as rotation to... exactly, who? Pjanic and Matuidi are untouchable, Khedira goes, but I expect us to sign Can. There's still Marchisio and Benancur + useless but always there Sturaro.

Actually I think we'll have a quite quiet mercato next Summer. Buffon is leaving but we have Szczęsny. If Barza goes, Caldara is more than ready. If Licht goes we already have Spinazzola. If Can comes, we'll offload Khedira.
    If we lock down AS and Dybala to a new, fatty and shiny contract, there's not much left to improve. I guess we really need a proper striker to rest Higuain and make him a little bit less secure.
    i feel like SMS would start before Can would.
    In any case, this year we barely have enough midfielders healthy and the bench quality is poor is all in saying. No problem IMO if we buy SMS

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    International break without Juve games

At least you are a Messi crazy fan waiting for one of the most important game of his career... Imagine to argue about how the best player in the "history" couldn't take Argentine to the WC

you would be more like

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

He's not even playing. Sampaoli are only using fans and unknown short and ugly guys to make Lio look even better between them

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    At least you are a Messi crazy fan waiting for one of the most important game of his career... Imagine to argue about how the best player in the "history" couldn't take Argentine to the WC

you would be more like

- - - Updated - - -

He's not even playing. Sampaoli are only using fans and unknown short and ugly guys to make Lio look even better between them
    The longevity of the trip from South America to Turin will make them very tired not the games they played there.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
    Isn't Mandzu injured?

Dybala, Cuadrado, Sandro, Bentancur and Costa are not likely to have much rest or training to prepare for this game.
    Costa was not even called up by Brazil and Dybala spent the whole 90 minutes on the bench. Therefore I expect both to start and Dybala to be eventually subbed off.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #98
    Bencantur is raising eyebrows this season.

From Boca to Juve & NT. Keep it going kid :tup:

- - - Updated - - -

Buffon

Lich Rugani Chiellini Sandro

Bentancur Matuidi

Costa Dybala Mandzukic

Higuain
    I'd play Bernie and sub in Mario later. The guy needs a rest.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)