[Serie A] Juventus 1-2 Catania, Dec 20th, 2009 (12 Viewers)

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
wrong wrong wrong!!! melo as a registra is absolute non-sense... and he has shown it. You should switch him & tiago then i would agree. Also no DP plz, gio instead

tiago
marchi - melo

diego gio

trez​
none of them can play as a regista, but im putting the most solid player we have in front of the defence, with this formation we dont need a regista as much, tiago can pass and marchisio can surge forward where melo should do the simple stuff.

Buy on AliExpress.com

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
none of them can play as a regista, but im putting the most solid player we have in front of the defence, with this formation we dont need a regista as much, tiago can pass and marchisio can surge forward where melo should do the simple stuff.
:shifty:

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
We need to see this

Manninger
Caceras legro chiellini grosso
Tiago sissoko marchisio
Giovinco
Trezeguet del piero

If we were not in a crisis I would have opened up the field abit more with diego in the mix instead of tiago as the following formation

Manninger
Caceras legro chiellini grosso
sissoko
marchisio giovinco
Diego
Trezeguet del piero

But with the current defensive disturbance and a leaky midfield I'd play more conservative and make sure I hold the possession in the midfield. A solid game of 1-0 or 2-0 would be much better than a risky attacking formation..

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007
One can only hope. However, I really want to see Giovinco in our starting line-up, but it's not gonna happen is it ...

It's probably going to be a 4-3-1-2 though, with Ale. I wish he could switch to God mode, we need him.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
One can only hope. However, I really want to see Giovinco in our starting line-up, but it's not gonna happen is it ...

It's probably going to be a 4-3-1-2 though, with Ale. I wish he could switch to God mode, we need him.
Such a shame with Giovinco, everytime he comes on he shows what he can do, yet he is always dropped.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)