[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Torino [May 3rd, 2019] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Can anyone provide a defensive stat for Rugani? - I honestly dont understand why you play him down like that... Maybe it is because he was labeled as the next big thing and he hasnt lived up to this.. Anyway while he is not a super defender he is not crappy either..

- - - Updated - - -

Think long-term.. think about bankrupt Milan.
Sorry I dont want us to lose any game - I want us to beat Torino and Milan to lose (regardless of your fap boy)..
I really cant understand this lets lose in order for them to not qualify - We are professionals and should try to win every game! Should Milan qualify for the CL I`d say they deserved it - if they dont then they dont... simple as that.
P.S I dont dislike Milan as many of you but I`d say the same thing should it be Inter instead (and everyone dislike them here..)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Can anyone provide a defensive stat for Rugani? - I honestly dont understand why you play him down like that... Maybe it is because he was labeled as the next big thing and he hasnt lived up to this.. Anyway while he is not a super defender he is not crappy either..

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry I dont want us to lose any game - I want us to beat Torino and Milan to lose (regardless of your fap boy)..
I really cant understand this lets lose in order for them to not qualify - We are professionals and should try to win every game! Should Milan qualify for the CL I`d say they deserved it - if they dont then they dont... simple as that.
P.S I dont dislike Milan as many of you but I`d say the same thing should it be Inter instead (and everyone dislike them here..)
That's the thing, we don't need to win. That's the bottom line.
Obviously, our narrative would be different if we hadn't secured this trophy already.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Naah man, it's just our season is over, and Milan's failure is the only thing left to cheer for in Serie A.
I've visited derbys against Torino at Juventus stadium and one at Stadio Olimpico, no way I want those disgusts to take points against us. What kind of Juve-fan are you to cheer for fucking Torino against Juve? Disgusting.

And about Milan, I don't care about them, they don't even deserve my attention, when we don't play against them.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017

- - - Updated - - -

Man capitalism doesnt work like that.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Ronaldo-Bernardsky and Quad will form Juventus's strike against Torino and Kane will be on the bench(tuttojuve)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)