[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Sampdoria (December 14th 2014) (5 Viewers)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
watch it. don't let the score fool you, juve was raping sampdoria all game long. some great displays by our mids and forwards, only fininshing letting them down and romero being an awesome goalie. it was like the parma game except for goals

we were killing them if not for romero

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
watch it. don't let the score fool you, juve was raping sampdoria all game long. some great displays by our mids and forwards, only fininshing letting them down and romero being an awesome goalie. it was like the parma game except for goals

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014

I agree with you, was at the JS and was driving bonkers by all the chances we missed.
Haven't seen any replays but looked like penalty on Pogba?
I haven't been that infuriated with a ref for a long time, Roman Doveri was pissing us off all along, Tevez stopped twice for non existing offsides, Okaka handling the ball six times before being yellow carded, a lot of time wasting with him just watching and Vidal getting a YC for the first foul of the game (as a team) after Sampdoria had collected a dozen. We didn't draw because of him but please do not send him again.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I agree with you, was at the JS and was driving bonkers by all the chances we missed.
Haven't seen any replays but looked like penalty on Pogba?
I haven't been that infuriated with a ref for a long time, Roman Doveri was pissing us off all along, Tevez stopped twice for non existing offsides, Okaka handling the ball six times before being yellow carded, a lot of time wasting with him just watching and Vidal getting a YC for the first foul of the game (as a team) after Sampdoria had collected a dozen. We didn't draw because of him but please do not send him again.
He's a crap ref, I don't mean in terms of huge decisions or lots of controversy, he just didn't make sense on most of his calls. He's incompetent, and that always creates a disadvantage for the team trying to force the play.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I was at Jstadium as well and was so pissed!!!! the equalizer was so stupid that i coudn't believe my eyes!!!
There were 5 of our players around the Sampguy with the ball and to not foul him we let him do whatever he wanted!
He just crossed to other side where we had 1 defender and 2 from sampdoria and my God!|!! Always Gabbiadini and that left-foot of him!!! SO ANNOYING!

Vidal was the worst of the worst! Allegri should have subbed him after the first half. I didn't get why he took out Tevez for Giovinco and Llorente for Morata.
Honestly he just had to sub Vidal and put Pirlo in and maybe as last resort get Pereyra out and Llorente in.
To finish with a 4-3-3 Tevez-Llorente-Morata.
Damn Morata he had like 3 chance to score and failed all them !

Tanu_Mz

Jan 5, 2014
I was at Jstadium as well and was so pissed!!!! the equalizer was so stupid that i coudn't believe my eyes!!!
There were 5 of our players around the Sampguy with the ball and to not foul him we let him do whatever he wanted!
He just crossed to other side where we had 1 defender and 2 from sampdoria and my God!|!! Always Gabbiadini and that left-foot of him!!! SO ANNOYING!

Vidal was the worst of the worst! Allegri should have subbed him after the first half. I didn't get why he took out Tevez for Giovinco and Llorente for Morata.
Honestly he just had to sub Vidal and put Pirlo in and maybe as last resort get Pereyra out and Llorente in.
Valerio where do you normally sit?
I am in 118 in Curva Sud

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012

I thought exactly the same" here come the goal" and .... obviously happened.
Too late subs.
We have to kill the game in the first 30 minutes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)