[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Sampdoria (02/15/09) (1 Viewer)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Душан;1901844 said:
I don't think so.

This argument will last as long as Ranieri is here BUT a new argument will come,ever worse,if our next coach doesn't fulfil his role.That will be hell.
The arguments tend to be at least as much about the management as Ranieri.

The arguments will last until Juve win a major trophy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Душан;1901844 said:
I don't think so.

This argument will last as long as Ranieri is here BUT a new argument will come,ever worse,if our next coach doesn't fulfil his role.That will be hell.
Not only Ranieri, include in our management as well

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Душан;1901844 said:
I don't think so.

Not really. This argument will go on forever.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Probably.

Every opponent all season will have been in crisis.
Sometimes I really wonder if ppl demand too much from the present Juve

Crisis happens every now and then in football. Just like life when you have your ups and downs

We are on an injury crisis, so much that at one time we have enough injured players to form another XI

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Sometimes I really wonder if ppl demand too much from the present Juve
Of course some people do.

Crisis happens every now and then in football. Just like life when you have your ups and downs

We are on an injury crisis, so much that at one time we have enough injured players to form another XI
Board/Ranieri 'Lover': Of course we are going to struggle with all those injuries to key players.

Board/Ranieri 'Hater': No, stop making excuses for the loser mentality of the coach and the Board.

lil zlatan

Mar 5, 2006
Ratings from Gazzetta dello sport.

Buffon 6

Grygera 6
Legrottaglie 6,5
Mellberg 6
Molinaro 5,5

Camoranesi 6
Nedved 7,5
Poulsen 5,5
Tiago 6

Amauri 6,5
Del Piero 7

Marchionni 5,5
Giovinco 6,5

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
hey lots of folk were unhappy with deschamps, most were unhappy with pinchface........some even criticized Lippi before he left

you cant please All the people All the time
I know but it's the same story every time.It's boring...always same but just rephrased arguments.

The arguments tend to be at least as much about the management as Ranieri.

The arguments will last until Juve win a major trophy.
Maybe.

Not only Ranieri, include in our management as well
True that.

This is how I see it.

It's been less than two years since we came back from Serie B you know,it's not the same to play against Crotone and Real Madrid in Champions League with some of our players but it must pass some time till we change some things that will get us at the top.Alen said it,our board said it will take us 5 years to get back there but it was dar I say,an excus,that we can use if we don't win anything after 3 years.Still while saying 5 I don't think they were far from the trouth because IMO it will take us another two even if you complain or not.Even at the end of the season we'll buy 2-3 very good players probably but it's not enough.Just look at Inter's and Milan's squad.Their bench is very good as well.No doubt that we'll become much stronger and compete for Scudetto but one more would take us back on top with more world class signings and then,we are going to eat some teams in Europe so IMO till that happens don't get your hopes high.We'll always be in the top 3 but it won't be the same.

I think Secco made some mistakes with some of his moves but yet again some were very good I won't even mention who that is because people already know.By saying mistake I think he did some transfers wrong and on some he came too late.Comparing him with Moggi is stupid,really but Secco is still very young and I'm sure he will make some great moves this summer,he is getting better guys.He is still learning and he has the potential to become the next transfer guru even if it may sound funny.

As for Ranieri,people who are here for some time know that I was one of the first people who asked for his head.And back then I had a good reason to do so and I don't regret it.I don't think Raneri is a coach for Juve...I mean,I don't we should settle with him on a long term but it still depends on our performances further on.
Sacking him now won't help at all...players are probably used to him already and I don't think they complain.I blame Ranieri for some of his stupid moves he made this season (even if won that match or not) and I still will.I don't care if people still think I'm trying the reason to get him out of here because something like that is childlish.He deserves to be blamed for some things but surely not for the last match we played.It was not his fault.If there's some good coach available I'm all for it to get him here but as some people know there isn't any at the moment.Don't you dare mention damn Rijkaard!Deshamps could be better but I don't think we could be winning Scudetto this year because simply Inter is much stronger and we don't have that good squad for Champions League.Next coach we should be looking for should be some world class IMO.I don't want another average because it's not helping much.Molinaro improved but not much...Of course we should not settle with him on the left but I'd rather replace Grygera first and get Nedved's replacement.Silva or Diego should be within our reach so we'll get some creativity and better midfield.Eboue will be free (maybe) this summer and I think he'd be a very good transfer.If there's some money left we can spend it on a left back or some great CB which I dobut it will happen.

We are in the top 3 and with this squad we can't do any better.I mean,we can't win Scudetto with Grygera,Molinaro and some other players.Not to mention half our squad is injured.I don't like our medical stuff to be honest but I don't think they work for Moratti too.

I say:Stop blaming our staff for everything we did but also stop defending them for everything.

Now do whatever you want but I won't argue with this anymore.It's pointless because all we can do now is wait,get good results and get the more money we can to make this team better in the summer.You all look childlish sometimes,I can because I'm just 18 ;)

Screw Inter and Forza Juve!

over and out.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #571
    We need to get that winning mentality back.
    We controlled the game from min 1. We hit the bar 4times. I believe we had and we still have winning mentality. We were unlucky not to win by 3 or 4 goals.

What a free kick that would have been had it gone in.

:delpiero:
    Probably would have been the best I've seen had it gone in. Unlucky, really.

I still believe the Scudetto isn't over.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I wonder if we would have the same discusion here, if all those chances yesterday would have gone in, and we would have won with 4 or 5 to 1.
    Read my match report.

My reply to Snoop was also my last one on the subject. I started feeling like a parrot and although it's a very small minority that still refuses to accept some things as facts, i don't wish to keep repeating the same things.
    I was going to reply your answers until I saw this, well with this attitude of yours, I believe it is a waste of time to go on, but sure I will reply if you are interested.

Oh, and I hate it when someone presents his posts/opinions as facts, and specially in a subject like this, mine aren't facts neither, just opinion and I stay behind it, until someone convince me with his opinions, with counter arguments, and not with calling childish names.. It's an internet forum, I am not running this club neither you, so if these arguments will go on this way, there is no point doing it, you know arguing on internet goes forever with this attitude, thanx but I won't take it.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Ratings from Gazzetta dello sport.

Buffon 6

Grygera 6
    Legrottaglie 6,5
    Mellberg 6
    Molinaro 5,5

Camoranesi 6
    Nedved 7,5
    Poulsen 5,5
    Tiago 6

Amauri 6,5
    Del Piero 7

Marchionni 5,5
    Giovinco 6,5
    It's like how I rated the midfield...but there's no way I can agree with the ratings for defense.

Gazzetta failed.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Read my match report.

I was going to reply your answers until I saw this, well with this attitude of yours, I believe it is a waste of time to go on, but sure I will reply if you are interested.

Oh, and I hate it when someone presents his posts/opinions as facts, and specially in a subject like this, mine aren't facts neither, just opinion and I stay behind it, until someone convince me with his opinions, with counter arguments, and not with calling childish names.. It's an internet forum, I am not running this club neither you, so if these arguments will go on this way, there is no point doing it, you know arguing on internet goes forever with this attitude, thanx but I won't take it.
    I'm perfectly aware what's a fact and what's an opinion. If i said that i talk about facts then it's because i do talk about facts.

You know, searching for numbers, statements etc. Then comparing one source with other sources and stating as a fact only those things that are confirmed by all the reliable sources.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Душан;1901844 said:
    I don't think so.

I joined this place when Capello was the manager and he was a widely unpopular figure, despite winning two Scudetti. Then, it was due to him playing Ibrahimovic too often at the expense of Del Piero, and for not reaching the Champions League semifinals.

Moggi was also criticized for being cheap and deceptive among other things, this I recall.

Being critical is good, but many people here seem to receive no joy in following Juventus and consider it a depressive chore.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I'm perfectly aware what's a fact and what's an opinion. If i said that i talk about facts then it's because i do talk about facts.

You know, searching for numbers, statements etc. Then comparing one source with other sources and stating as a fact only those things that are confirmed by all the reliable sources.
    The numbers are not the subject we are arguing about thou. We are arguing if the transfer targets were right or wrong, and if the stadium plans could be done later or not (Even if the steel prices are low), building a new stadium when you are in crisis and can't make extra funds for transfer or budget, when you just lost hundreds of millions isn't really a nice move. It's something extra, we could play in the "old" Delle Alpi. Sure we should have to renew it, since a decade ago, but not when you are in Serie B and when you need money desperately. I mean if you are even defending them for this, how can we agree in any point?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)