[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Sampdoria (02/15/09) (2 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Vinman wants winning and nothing else. It's a good characteristic because it always forces you to improve in life and always aim at the top. But in cases like this one, when you can't influence anything, it's not good for your
health. :)

Vinni predicted that we'll be out of top4 and out of the CL group. That's why i expected him to be more positive about our season so far and i thought he'll be satisfied because the results are far beyond his expectations.
But he just can't. Winning is stronger than him.

We joke with him all the time, but when i think about it, i wouldn't mind if all our players are more like him.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Vinman wants winning and nothing else. It's a good characteristic because it always forces you to improve in life and always aim at the top. But in cases like this one, when you can't influence anything, it's not good for your

Vinni predicted that we'll be out of top4 and out of the CL group. That's why i expected him to be more positive about our season so far and i thought he'll be satisfied because the results are far beyond his expectations.

We joke with him all the time, but when i think about it, i wouldn't mind if all our players are more like him.
It is good to have this mentality in the players, but sometimes talent also plays a like eg Molinaro

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006

The players probably are like that.

They wouldn't have made it so far in football if they weren't.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I am not telling anything to anyone anymore.
My reply to Snoop was also my last one on the subject. I started feeling like a parrot and although it's a very small minority that still refuses to accept some things as facts, i don't wish to keep repeating the same things.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
To be honest, doesn't it sound stale when the same things are repeated whenever Juventus doesn't reach a desireable result? Too much demand is required from this Juventus side when there isn't sufficient quality supply

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
To be honest, doesn't it sound stale when the same things are repeated whenever Juventus doesn't reach a desireable result? Too much demand is required from this Juventus side when there isn't sufficient quality supply
It is dull.

Unfortunately, it is inevitable.

What is more disappointing is that people are so deeply entrenched in their positions.

Everyone is supposedly a hater or a lover of the Board and it is not acceptable to some people to consider that there are a larg number of people who are in the middle ground.

Pingo

Oct 31, 2007
“I am very satisfied with Ranieri. Remember, we are second in the table. It seems to me that he has brought the squad on from last year and they are improving. - Giovanni Cobolli Gigli

This is Juve, second place mean's SHIT....O ye, 2.5 years to go, then will thay be finaly be READY...Same s*** over and over again...

Come on guys...we are golden...let's go 4 the coppa...wiiiiiii

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
It is dull.

Unfortunately, it is inevitable.

What is more disappointing is that people are so deeply entrenched in their positions.

Everyone is supposedly a hater or a lover of the Board and it is not acceptable to some people to consider that there are a larg number of people who are in the middle ground.
It's those who are on the sides (lovers or hater) who want to drag the others to them. Or push them away to the other side. Being moderate is something unappreciated by some.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
the problem is that the managment see this as a really good thing but it isn't, simply becuase we are looseing way too many points and we were "lucky" that Inter and Milan are looseing point too. 9 points are alot .

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
this arguement will go on loop till the end of the season

i hate being second, i never want to be runner up to anyone! but this season has to be viewed as a relative success, we have the weakest squad of the "big 3" and a seemingly incompetent manager.

yet the league table never lies and we are second on merit, the way some folk here talk you would think we were struggling to qualify for europe,scraping into the top 6.

yes some of our players are poor, especially when compared to previous teams, but they have gotten us this far. yes we are over-reliant on the same players, but they continue to step up to the plate and deliver.yes we have a lack of width,but hoefully that has finally been identified and we can search for quality this summer.yes our defense needs strengthening,again hopefully a couple of FB and a Cb are in the pipeline.

BUT

despite all of our failings there are a ot of teams that would swap places with us right now. the mark of a good team is winning while not playing well, if that is the case then we are a much better team than we give ourselves credit for

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
“I am very satisfied with Ranieri. Remember, we are second in the table. It seems to me that he has brought the squad on from last year and they are improving. - Giovanni Cobolli Gigli

This is Juve, second place mean's SHIT....O ye, 2.5 years to go, then will thay be finaly be READY...Same s*** over and over again...

Come on guys...we are golden...let's go 4 the coppa...wiiiiiii
what do you want him to say?
We know where are our problems, but we are not able to invest as other "big" teams unfortunately. We lost 100's of millions due to calpoli and it will take us few more years to fully recover if not even more than that. We are playing safe and are trying to build our team as fast as possible but with limited funds available. Ranieri doing best he can with this limited, injury prone too young and too old squad..

you are or either stupid or pretending to be one if you dont understand meaning of this

the problem is that the managment see this as a really good thing but it isn't, simply becuase we are looseing way too many points and we were "lucky" that Inter and Milan are looseing point too. 9 points are alot .
Management knows and are more capable than you at least 100x. They are professionals and business minded people too. To me, they know how much is 1+ 1 but you definitely don't know..

go and read last posts from Alen and try to remember it..
Maybe you learn something

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Душан;1901844 said:
I don't think so.

This argument will last as long as Ranieri is here BUT a new argument will come,ever worse,if our next coach doesn't fulfil his role.That will be hell.
hey lots of folk were unhappy with deschamps, most were unhappy with pinchface........some even criticized Lippi before he left

you cant please All the people All the time

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)