[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lecce (2nd May 2012) (10 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Another tricky game against a team which is battling relegation just like Novara. Both sides have a lot at stake for this game. Since Lecce is battling relegation, I expect them to play like no tomorrow spitting blood and play like a game which they never play before. A 3-5-2 will come in handy to shut down them.

The advantage is we are playing at home and we are in a rich vein of form, it is time to keep the fans happy at our home ground.
I expect a top notch performance from Juventus once again.

I'm very happy as long as a victory is secured.

kronos

Aug 16, 2011
I think these minnows will bow in the Juventus stadium. Not a chance for them, the only thing that scares me is the Cagliari game, if we do not win there, who the hell knows what our reaction will be for the Atalanta game.
Milan will probably win their remaining games since Cassano and Boateng returned and Ibra seems to score whenever the hell he wants.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I think these minnows will bow in the Juventus stadium. Not a chance for them, the only thing that scares me is the Cagliari game, if we do not win there, who the hell knows what our reaction will be for the Atalanta game.
Milan will probably win their remaining games since Cassano and Boateng returned and Ibra seems to score whenever the hell he wants.
game vs cagliari is going to be played on trieste, far away from cagliari home...

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
we sent cesena back to B. lets send these f*&%ckers back too
We sent Cesena back to B, Conte sent Novara back to A and practically sent them back to B, we'll now send Lecce back to B as well.

game vs cagliari is going to be played on trieste, far away from cagliari home...
I clearly remember struggling big time to create chances against Cagliari in Torino. They're a well organised team.

JoePanini

Apr 29, 2012
It is imperative that Juventus win this game, we have a great opportunity here as I think our final 2 games will be far tougher. Hoping for a dominant performance from the first minute, though the way Conte has being going through things lately, Juventus probably won't take their opponents for granted. I think this has been one of the biggest mentality overhauls of all time, just to see the team working so hard. And Juventus are notorious for doing badly and struggling against bottom table teams, because whilst they had talent the effort wasn't even on par with what the "sub-par" opponents. This has all changed, we're inching closer to our Scudetto! Forza Juve, trentesimo scudettooo!

dann10

Ho visto Del Piero
Aug 26, 2008
the atalanta and cagliari games will be much harder than this . but just think, if we win against lecce and inter beat milan this weekend, our results in the last two games would not matter :D

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
It is imperative that Juventus win this game
:lol: it has been that way since 8 matches ago

why so many think the last 2 games will be harder? don't think so, cagliari is relatively safe from relegation already, they will play so far away from their home in a stadium that is likely to be crowded by our fans, I suspect that game will be no harder than last night game; same with atalanta, their minds will be on vacation already by that time...

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Whether this is going to be an easy win or hard fought win against a team that is dsperate for points, it really depends on their coach Cosmi. Is he smart enough to park the bus and hit us on counters with Muriel and Di Michele, or is he stupid enough to go for a win in an open game?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
nothing depends on them... if we let something depend on a relagation battler then we don't deserve to be champions. period.

The only thing I fear is colossal unluckiness or ref fuck-ups that could prevent us from winning. That's the only thing that can get in our way.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Whether this is going to be an easy win or hard fought win against a team that is dsperate for points, it really depends on their coach Cosmi. Is he smart enough to park the bus and hit us on counters with Muriel and Di Michele, or is he stupid enough to go for a win in an open game?
Cosmi is known for either catenaccio or parking the bus completely. This is gonna be a 1-0 win for us, or a 0-0 or a 1-1 draw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)