[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lazio (January 31st, 2010) (28 Viewers)

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Fuckeroni? Some moral boost as it was expected, and pretty good post-match comments. But in the meantime you have:

- just two substitutions; first unfortunate, second in 87'
- changing system from non-working to non-existing during the game;
- fucking up everything during a half-time;
- playing useless cripples like Zdenek and Amauri and not changing them despite pathetic performance
- being afraid of playing Gio even when the result begs for him
- receiving personal invectives and jeers for last 5 minutes

Sounds familiar?
thats enough now.
everybody may have his own opinion, but using your childish insults constantly granted you a : -REP

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve11

Mar 3, 2008
Another coach who plays for the 1-0 scoreline!!!!!!!! Finish the game off.

Notes:

All you Amauri bashes how many chances did he provide for our team today? He provided pretty much all of them and didnt get one chance in return - good game

DeCeglie - lots of heart and pace just very poor crossing and decision skills.

Grygera - Provided 0 going forward

Melo - Comfortable game. Did nothing wrong but played within himself.

Sissoko - Heart of a lion tried sooo hard prob our best player he actually created a bit today.

Candreva - Solid game provides something differenct I like him he will be a good player and not afraid to shoot.

The game was too narrow we need width.

Where's the subs? Brings on Caceres as a defence bonus but all that does is make Lazio who couldnt get not get a shot on goal get confidence. He should of brought Gio for DP.

Crap Penalty but I think we were owed one and it still didnt help.

Overall dominated the game but barely created chances. We tried to sit on a 1-0 which is a bad tactic when you have no confidence and some average players!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I am neither happy nor too upset with our performance tonight, I guess you can say that it was a mixed bag

We played a pretty good first half, moving the ball around well, controlling possession, but the only thing missing was a goal. No matter what we did, we just couldnt seem to find the back of the net. We also played well on defense, as I dont believe Lazio had any real good chances in the first half (none that I remember)

The second half was a little different story. I think the frustration, as well as fatigue began to set in, as Lazio looked more dangerous, and stepped up their game. When we were awarded the non-existent penalty, and DP converted, Lazio went into full gear. Once again, the defense failed on what started out as a set-piece, when Grygera showed everyone why he belongs on the bench. His lack of cover against Mauri cost us 2 points.

As long as we are on the subject of guys who belong on the bench, I wish Amauri got a permanent seat there, as I am sick and tired of his dives, complaints, and mistakes.

Some here, and on other sites, praised Momo's performance, but here is a guy who can win a ball against anyone, but passes it with the accuracy of a 9 year old girl. He needs lot of work with the ball

Diego still hasnt found his feet here, I saw a slight improvement tonight, but still nothing like what I saw in Germany.

Candreva had a good game, with lots of precision passing, but takes too many long distance shots (dont remember him ever scoring one for Livorno...ok, maybe once !!)

Zac said the right things after the game, lets see if he can implement them....

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Grygera shouldn't have been on the field. Caceres should have been there from the start.

Manninger
Caceres, Cannavaro, Chiellini, De Ceglie
Sissoko Melo Candreva
Diego
Amauri Del Piero

Stupid defending led to that goal, and was highly avoidable. We really deserved the win.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
if you want to know what the brazlilian was doing today, watch the vids for the nike ads juve just made.....seemed to be working, apart from diego not being able to shoot away from the keepers hands

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Slightly better performance than previous ones but still we need to improve in several departments: Opening spaces, playing more on the flanks, and risk at times when needed by taking off a defender or DM for an attacking Midfielder or Striker.

On the other side I'm not happy with Zac's first match debut and how he kept Grygera for 90min. With this man, we are playing one man down. Giovinco for Grygera would have been better. Risking at times can do us good. Things can't get more harmful than this.

How Grygera is a professional football player is mindboggling. He is beyond trash.
No? The man can't do one good thing. Can't cross, pass, run, defend, attack, dribble, no stamina, no vision. He is beyond ugliness too.

Better then a 34 years old Del Piero..
Shhhhhhh, stay quiet:wallbang:.

Jan 14, 2010
When the hell is Trez or Iaquinta coming back? I'm truely sick of Amauri, when was the last time he attempted a shot on goal with his feet?

Melo seems to be at ease and play well when the boss (Sissoko MOTM imo) is in the MF. Let's hope they continue together, we saw a glimps of this MF dominance against Sampdoria before Sissoko went down with injury.

Diego and Candreva played well together had some nice touches, I like that.

I was happy to see Caceres back from injury, he need to start ahead of Grygera who can't seem to generate any offense for us when he plays.

I am also happy to see Giovinco back from injury too and he needs to start ahead of Del Piero. Seba is quicker with the ball at his feet, can run at defenders and get by defenders with amazing ease and with him we can actually counter the opponents which add a whole other dimension to our offense.

The team passing improved a lot today and I saw an improvement from the ferrara era lets hope we can finally win a match and go on a winning streak.

Btw that was not a penalty, we were very fortunate to win such a controversial penalty.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Is that your prediction for the score or what Zac's going to choose as a formation out of our remaining healthy players?

Man, talk about two teams hurtling towards oblivion... which unstoppable force of failure is more unstoppable? That is what this match will hopefully answer.

As far as the scoreline goes, there's no way Juve can muster more than two goals against the worst kind of defenses these days. We can't pass, we don't run, and our forwards have scored only two goals in the last couple of months. The only way out of this mess is that this team has to first learn how to win matches 1-0 again.
As I was saying...

Kill those dreams of 3-1 wins, boys. We have to figure out how to win 1-0 first.

Ford Prefect

May 28, 2009
When the hell is Trez or Iaquinta coming back? I'm truely sick of Amauri, when was the last time he attempted a shot on goal with his feet?

Melo seems to be at ease and play well when the boss (Sissoko MOTM imo) is in the MF. Let's hope they continue together, we saw a glimps of this MF dominance against Sampdoria before Sissoko went down with injury.

Diego and Candreva played well together had some nice touches, I like that.

I was happy to see Caceres back from injury, he need to start ahead of Grygera who can't seem to generate any offense for us when he plays.

I am also happy to see Giovinco back from injury too and he needs to start ahead of Del Piero. Seba is quicker with the ball at his feet, can run at defenders and get by defenders with amazing ease and with him we can actually counter the opponents which add a whole other dimension to our offense.

The team passing improved a lot today and I saw an improvement from the ferrara era lets hope we can finally win a match and go on a winning streak.

Btw that was not a penalty, we were very fortunate to win such a controversial penalty.
go to the multimedia section, look at the nike vids that juve have made and that will tell you what amauri is up to.

awit

Jan 10, 2010
I won't judge Zac before our game next week. He has a whole week now to bring his own ideas into the team and we will see them in the next game. We definitely looked better today even though we still used the same bad formation (our fullbacks :sergio: )

I didn't like the substitutions though, especially not introducing Gio in the end when the game was 1-1. Again the next game says a lot about Zac and the whole team considering the remaining season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)