[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Lazio (January 31st, 2010) (11 Viewers)

THE_PIRAT

May 3, 2008
How unlucky can you get, for fucks sake......Today, we did all there was to do and still, nothing......I hope you people agree with me that for the first time in i dont know how long, we showed fire, we showed a desire to win, and for the first time it is not the players or the coach that we should criticise but we can say for sure that we just didnt have luck today.......Nevertheless, i am so fucking dissapointed right now.
I agree but can't fucking believe that after so many times we play bad the last minutes.:sergio:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We did good until we scored the goal. Which is basically the same we've done against Roma and Inter.
I think we played a lot better than against Roma.

Change is noticeable but we lost it later, just when Caceres came on for Melo, we lost midfield.

It was their only chance and they scored, we deserved 3 points here.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
We scored from a gift from the ref and didn`t create a single chance while Lazio did create one threat and scored
Zacc continues Ferrara`s work
I have to disagree here with you. Have you even seen the match ? The ball that hit the bar on diego's shot is one chance for sure.
We tried at least to create chances, it was not easy beacause the players were completly lost with Ferrara.

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008

Change is noticeable but we lost it later, just when Caceres came on for Melo, we lost midfield.

We played well, passed the ball around nicly and Diego looked alot more effective up field. That said we lack serious width.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Amauri played a good game today, he was moving and opening up some chances.
Diego played well, unfortunately that ball didn't go into the net.
Same goes for Candreva.

My favourite players of the match. Amauri, Diego and Candreva. Even though DP scored it wasn't an honourable one.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill be fair, i saw a slight chance, but it maybe could be the motivation for changing coach.... but i dont know...

and please grygera should be sent back to czech republic.

He is real trash.

Sep 1, 2002
Ok, they will fill the Midfield, because Juve have no wingers they will pump the ball up to the forward (sic) Amauri, it'll bounce off him like a vollyball off the field, he'll give a clap of the hands and a thumbs up.

I'll write something witty, someone will swear, someone will try to abuse me because they feel afronted by me, I'll respond, someone will write in CAP LOCKS, I'll post an ASQ, somebody will call DP a plonker, someone a genius, Grosso will try to score from his own area, Buffon will eat a small sausage dog, and it'll all end in a "Forza Moggi!"
Prescient.

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004

Melo is MOM tonight. He played really well.

tibike

Dec 11, 2007

We did, but I wonder, how much is that Zac's doing, and how much is it a result of Candreva settling in and Elkann threatening to sell everyone who does not perform. But I agree, we moved a lot more and better today and therefore I'm not going to pass judgement on Zac just yet.

May 22, 2007
I'll highlight the most annoying part of the game today. The final 15 minutes or so when we were still drawing, and the sudden reminders of the last 2 months I got from that horrible experience. Lazio are in the bottom 4 of the table and they managed to look a whole lot more dangerous. The panic, and lack of composure we had in our build up. Hoof the ball to Amauri and hope for the best should be the new Juventus motto, because apparently we don't know any other way.

The Felipe Melo substitution (which was necessary, I'm not going to blame anyone for that) was a big part to it, and all of a sudden we have Diego in our penalty area and an isolated striker. On top of this, we still don't really have a plan for scoring. Amauri seems good for laying the ball off to other players and little else, because he seems to lack the ability to get into areas where a chip pass can be made. Even Del Piero found himself in more dangerous areas inside the penalty area, and he's the guy who plays off the target man!

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm thinking that this is going to be one ugly football match. Its not Zacch's fault because the team can't change overnight so for this weekend game I don't think we'll do that well. I think it'll be 1-0 for us, or 1-1. We don't have Buffon or Grosso either (thank god for the latter).
I'm so smart. :) But it wasn't an ugly football match, we played quite nicely.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
The players just dont seem right in their head and itll take something special to get them focused, determined and organised. We just lack so much that its getting beyond ridicolous. Noone should get paid for a week, take them to some camp and be give them a beating. Our performance wasnt too bad but that said its not like we actually fully deserved a win here. Bottom line, we suck but hey its a point and towards the end there was always this fear of conceding another.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We can now only rely on long shots, corners and penalties. It's not just Amauri, we can't score, like their boxes are cursed or something.

I can't remember the last time we scored one-on-one, nor through balls that came in.

Judging by our play we can play without any strikers up front, we wouldn't even feel it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)