[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Inter (January 6th 2015) (19 Viewers)

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Never thought a team would field Osvaldo, Podolski and Icardi up top and take possession from us. FFS, they were more interested in fighting each other but somehow always had the ball.
Very true.But don't worry now will start usual bulshit from Alegri how many chances(match balls) we had and in the very next match we will show our anger.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
We are playing 3-5-2 but with Pirlo between the central defenders instead.
I also noticed it, and I think it's a smart solution, now we have Pirlo instead of Bonucci to create our play from the back, plus he is not limited to defense like Bonucci and can play more advanced when it's possible.

But on the downside it shows how limited we are as a team, except for a few games when we first introduced 4-3-1-2, this "new" system and style of play still remind too much of 3-5-2 we played under Conte. I can't even imagine Juve playing differently, until something huge happens.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The way we play this season is the problem.

We basically have one striker up front, Tevez floats around (and does this job well) but it means that often we have nobody or one player in the box Vidal/Pogba/Marchisio are not making the runs into the box which is adding to the issue.

When Morata comes on he plays well individually but he likes to drift wide meaning that our one player in the box goes down to zero at times.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Pereyra morata = 37 mil lol those guys deserve to play in Serie b
Vidal as an am is also wasted.... We have some real issues....
No,no Pereyra is fine.Just read some expert thoughts from this forum.He will improve.Give man the time.Another 10 years.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Our defence isnt perfect. But They have zero protektionisme infront og Them! Pirlo offers close to zero! No team in the Word has a so weak defensively speaking in the area!

Perreya was terible. But is aften My opinion plsyed in wing position! He is a cm, not just behind Attackers.

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
Lichsyeiner and Eva is the Problem!! Lichsyeiner is way beyond his Best. I knowhow People in here loves him, but in My opinion hi is not good enough going forward.. Evra was never good enough

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry the spelling. My Phone is shit

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
i don't think I have seen you address any issue to be honest, it's always nice and dandy according to you.
I don't moan 24/7 so I can see how this may have gone unnoticed. The issues are well know to most, lack of width, major liability in defense, inability to close and control the game, mentality of our players, etc...

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
The way we play this season is the problem.

We basically have one striker up front, Tevez floats around (and does this job well) but it means that often we have nobody or one player in the box Vidal/Pogba/Marchisio are not making the runs into the box which is adding to the issue.

When Morata comes on he plays well individually but he likes to drift wide meaning that our one player in the box goes down to zero at times.

This!! Tevez should be in the box. I want pogba to have an offensive free role. Let him dictate play in the final third, let him pass and shoot at will.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Wrong position for him IMO
Wrong buy at first place.High price second.Not a Juve material third.Bad finisher fourth.Very predictable fifth.I can continue.But,wait he has only 15 minutes .That's why he doesn't show his magic.Otherwise he will have at least 5 assists and 3 goals.We are becoming a Udinese bank .Whenever they want to sell a player they just have to call us.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Wrong buy at first place.High price second.Not a Juve material third.Bad finisher fourth.Very predictable fifth.I can continue.But,wait he has only 15 minutes .That's why he doesn't show his magic.Otherwise he will have at least 5 assists and 3 goals.We are becoming a Udinese bank .Whenever they want to sell a player they just have to call us.
We have a lot of bad finishes here. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)