[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Inter (January 6th 2015) (25 Viewers)

Beko

Mar 17, 2010
late substitutions cost us losing two points ,,, it was so clear that llorente is out of form ,, he shouldnt start the second half ,, morata gives much power for the attack but it was too late ... peryera is totally wasted

Buy on AliExpress.com

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Pereyra morata = 37 mil lol those guys deserve to play in Serie b
Vidal as an am is also wasted.... We have some real issues....

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Just loan Coman to Pro Vercelli already.

Allegri doesn't consider him a real option. Other than Morata we have freakin Pereyra as the guy with the best odds to add something to the offense. Pathetic

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'll only say that Kovacic is impressive player. 19 yo iirc, toughened up, runs more, defends well, can make a killer pass and easily gets himelf out of difficult situations; bright future ahead of him.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Two biggest takeaways today:

1.) Coman needs to be given a chance right behind the strikers. Vidal slot back into the CM role with Pirlo to the bench and Pereyra to stay away from the AM role. We need someone with vision that can actually make the $#@!ing pass.
2.) I don't even remember the 2nd.
Can't see why allegri insisted on pereyra when Coman has looked good in both the games he got a fair chance in. Surely we can give him a go behind the strikers, he can't be worse than pereyra was

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Can't see why allegri insisted on pereyra when Coman has looked good in both the games he got a fair chance in. Surely we can give him a go behind the strikers, he can't be worse than pereyra was
We don't need a finished in that position. We don't need a CM either. We need a pacey, tricky guy that can either open up space for himself or others with slick vision. Coman gives us that edge if he could get a full game in the world would see it.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
This forum became overreaction theater, on side there are guys who claim how we suck and doomed no matter what, and on the other side there are so called Marotta lovers and suck-ups that don't want to criticize anything.

We played solid game tonight, except the small period of time after Inter scored where we barely saved our net, but only thanks to Icardi's clumsiness and selfishness. Again the main problem was not finishing our chances, and many half chances that we create, we can dominate possession, play solid in defense but we just can't score, and of course that comes back to haunt us. If let's say Pogba scored his 1 on 1, I'm pretty sure that Inter would crumble and their morale would sink low.

We tend to look like Arsenal, a team that cannot finish the game and in the concede stupid goal.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I'll only say that Kovacic is impressive player. 19 yo iirc, toughened up, runs more, defends well, can make a killer pass and easily gets himelf out of difficult situations; bright future ahead of him.
Seriously? Is this your first impression about the match? Like the first thing you felt like expressing?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Still top of the league! :ultra::flag1:
Yeeeeeah.So happy.Until Napoli garbage trashes us .
Allegri: How many match balls we have today,wait 3,no 2,oh I don't know but we definitely have match balls.Oh wait I have to ask Marotta how many.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Seriously? Is this your first impression about the match? Like the first thing you felt like expressing?
Too disappointed to say anything about our game. The same issues like against Napoli, Sampdoria, etc... Nothing new.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
:touched: 102 points

$#@! game, but we will bounce back. Coman/Gio/somebody else deserve to get some playing time instead of pereyra
Oh no some experts in this forum praise Pereyra.How you dare to criticize him.Now the explanation will be ,like:Oh he played 15 minutes what do you expect?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)