[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Inter (January 6th 2015) (31 Viewers)

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Poor poor poor! Juve sucked the ref sucked inter sucked! Bonucci fucked up on the goal, and afterwards subbed his brain! Morata is worth 20 cents, does nothing, scores nothing. Vidal lasts 50 min. Pogba should have a more offensive role, with freedom, not tevez. Tevez should consentrate on beeing in the box scoring goals.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
that defense was utter shit and why we didn't kill the game way too early. my mom told me you will get screwed in the second half because you are too soft.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
This isn't the usual "January form". We have been like this for months, but were fortunate enough that we were scraping wins. We literally have no game plan. None, apart from the usual passing between our defenders.

Let's call it knee-jerking though.
:tup:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I don't get how we can have a rest, regroup at half time and then come out and play that lethargically.

We created nothing whatsoever in that second half. How can we expect to progress in Europe and win a leave when we sit on a one goal lead with that level of arrogance.

And when are they going to realise that one goal IS NOT ENOUGH. We HAVE to start closing out football matches, we should be putting 3 past this pathetic inter team that are honestly deserving of their mid table position in European 5th best league

Fucking shambles

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)