[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (20 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Canna, Chiellini, Diego and Sissoko were all better than Poulsen.

I guess the expectations for them are always high and most of the people, including me, were surprised to see that Poulsen was the liability he usually is.

However i was expecting him to be better yesterday, because he two other players who were doing the job he was supposed to do, so that he have the necessary space to make a useful pass or shoot...

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
Canna, Chiellini, Diego and Sissoko were all better than Poulsen.

I guess the expectations for them are always high and most of the people, including me, were surprised to see that Poulsen was the liability he usually is.

However i was expecting him to be better yesterday, because he two other players who were doing the job he was supposed to do, so that he have the necessary space to make a useful pass or shoot...
:tup:...canna was my choice for mom. I can't vote for a player who hasn't done anything but runned and created nothing and played an average game + the uneusefull sliding tackle at vargas goal.

Vusal

Jan 30, 2006
Shame on Juve.... We didn't play good and here's result. Ferrara can't control whole team. I think we need more experianced trainer than him. We could not win last 5 game and no one don't want talk about coach. Players are playing like, they are never trained. Ciro please leave your post if you can't get on with. Why Alex is not playing? Because we have better players than Alex? Who is better than him? Jaquinta?, Amauri? or Diego? Ranieri has given chance Giovinko and he played well last year and after Ranieri left Ferrara don't want give him chance. He just knows 3 players for substution Camoranesi, Trezequet and De Celie...Shame on you Ciro!!!

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Shame on Juve.... We didn't play good and here's result. Ferrara can't control whole team. I think we need more experianced trainer than him. We could not win last 5 game and no one don't want talk about coach. Players are playing like, they are never trained. Ciro please leave your post if you can't get on with. Why Alex is not playing? Because we have better players than Alex? Who is better than him? Jaquinta?, Amauri? or Diego? Ranieri has given chance Giovinko and he played well last year and after Ranieri left Ferrara don't want give him chance. He just knows 3 players for substution Camoranesi, Trezequet and De Celie...Shame on you Ciro!!!
:shifty: Alex is injured

Wahdan

Ace of Spades
Mar 14, 2009
[Italian Manager] He is very inexperienced and Iaquinta is older, so he should be better [/Italian Manager]

[Random Fan] You should give him playing time to gain this experience [/Random Fan]

[Italian Manager] If he did not explode like Del Piero on his own in his first games, he is not worth to start nor giving him another chance [/Italian Manager]

Dukoski

Moggi's Admirer and Fan
May 1, 2006
It is shameful to look our display last few games.
It started from Lazio game.Yes,we won but our display was poor.
Bologna was disaster .We were lucky not to concede more goals.
Not to mention Palermo.That game was a disaster.
More,less the same was with Genoa.
It is painful watching that endless and clueless torchering of the ball.
I agree with most members of the forum.How many chances Iaquinta needs to score .1.000.000.00 ?
What the fuck is with that guy Grygera.I was thinking that only Ranieri was fond of him.But it seems that Ferrara is a bigger fan of this shit player.
Why the fuck Zebina does not play?Okay guy have some mental problems but in every aspect he is 10 times better than this fuck Grygera.
Grosso is another story.
His passes are of a dissabled person not for a player of a national team!
And his defending skills are very,very doubtfull!
Lion managers must laugh at us now for these transfer even he was cheap.
I do not know what the fuck is going with Melo.
Clueless in every aspect.Does not help defence properly,nor passes the attackers.
Result of him -ZERO.
When I see Zanetti playing and comparing him with Poulsen I am going to start crying.And we are paying Poulsen 3 mil.per year.Does Secco got some provision on this?Definitely.He is no good for Siena ,Atalanta or some other clubs not for us.
But the biggest problem is that this team plyes without dedication,heart and clueless.Fuck with those words that we never give up till the end.Fairy tails for retarded persons.After our goal and especcially in the second half Fiorentina makes much more chances and was far more dangereys.
Lets make it clear it is not one bad display.Simply we are clueless ,and we will not be able to win anything this year.
Forget about scudetto dreams and CL.
And this is ,without DP our best selection!!!!!!!!!
We are giving a scudetto on a plate to Inter and that portuguese gipsie Mourinho.
It hurts,you know?
I do not care if we lost 3:0 ,but play and fight bravely like wariors.But what is this.Balerina display !
Bad,bad,bad.

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
if ciro had a team of average players i wouldn´t say nothing. but the majority of our players are of high quality. I wonder what are we doing in the trainings...

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's true. I never blame the manager as much as I am blaming Ciro only because of the caliber of the players at his disposal.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Because the midfield is one dimensional. Diego heavily marked, the others do nothing, they are flat and they offer the exact same thing.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
i don't honestly know why anyone picked poulsen as man of the match. why? because of his sliding challenge in front of the box to stop a shot? give me a break. I take it no one here counted how many passes he gave away...IMO he was about as bad as Grygera. i will say that poulsen started to look better in the last 30mins or so but no way man of the match.... :sergio:

and fuck grygera
Pay attention with less biasm against a player por favor. Getting MOM doesnt mean you were great, but best in your team, and non had a stronger case then him for the full match, says more about the team, but also how well he played. No coincidence he is getting all the votes here, and calcio papers give him the MOM:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Pay attention with less biasm against a player por favor. Getting MOM doesnt mean you were great, but best in your team, and non had a stronger case then him for the full match, says more about the team, but also how well he played. No coincidence he is getting all the votes here, and calcio papers give him the MOM:

But then again the definition of MOM should change. Are we voting for the best man in one team or the man that made the most effect on the match?

In the case of last evening's match, it's obvious that Ferrara had the biggest effect on the result where Poulsen was Juve's best player.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Gilardino MOM.

We could have lost easily.
I watched the match for the second time ( and for the second time i wanted to do this... :wallbang: ) and, as always, it's much easier to notice the details when you watch a football match for the second time.

Gilardino was indeed too quiet and it was mostly due to the way Cannavaro marked him. Looks like Canna's job in this match was to man-mark Gilardino and leave Jovetic to Chiellini and the full backs, and Cannavaro did it perfectly. Only once Gilardino won the duel with Cannavaro, at the end of the match. In all the other ~30 duels, Cannavaro won.

I voted for Cannavaro yesterday, but after watching the match again i'll have to change it to Sissoko. Almost always he was where the ball was and I have no idea how does he manage to do that. He, even though he was handicapped with the 1st minute yellow, and he couldn't tackle the way he does usually, frustrated Viola's midfield by always being next to them, which forced the visitors to make wrong passes and lose the ball in midfield a lot. He almost singlehandedly won us the midfield and thus let us create more. Everything changed after he was subbed out and it was a piece of cake job for Fiorentina from then on. The midfield was theirs and they, even without Vargas and Jovetic, were free to move inside our part of the pitch and send million crosses. Sissoko was also moving well in attack and in 4 occasions he found himself in position to shoot (saved by Frey 2 times).
The only minus in his play, as always, was his passing. Since he was the only one in our midfield mooving well, he was always free to receive a pass, but very often he fucked it up when it was his turn to pass.

Poulsen was also ok, but imo, a little worse than Sissoko and Cannavaro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)