[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (7 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
As long as I don't have to see two of our useless strikers playing up front I'm good.

Sissoko, Melo and Poulsen together? Anti-football. Ciro is worse than Ranieri.

So basically we have:

-Two useless strikers up front who can't do anthing.
-3 defensive midfielders and their job is to destroy. No creativity at all.
-No wingers.

So basically Diego is the only player who can actually do something creative out there. Hey Viola, get Diego out of the game and you'll win! What a fuckin' nightmare.

:sergio: :sergio:

Buy on AliExpress.com

abejaa

Sep 25, 2006
As long as I don't have to see two of our useless strikers playing up front I'm good.

Sissoko, Melo and Poulsen together? Anti-football. Ciro is worse than Ranieri.

So basically we have:

-Two useless strikers up front who can't do anthing.
-3 defensive midfielders and their job is to destroy. No creativity at all.
-No wingers.

So basically Diego is the only player who can actually do something creative out there. Hey Viola, get Diego out of the game and you'll win! What a fuckin' nightmare.

:sergio: :sergio:
If we play only with diego as a creative midfielder, I see Montolivo and Zanneti raping him!

RavaneVialli

Jan 27, 2008
Well, Giovinco was quite useless too in a couple of mathces he played in this season, so...

I think it's overreaction to complain so early that Ferrara is nothing special and his diamond midfield concept failed. We played a flat 4-4-2 for years, let the team gel together at least now, when Ferrara has got nearly the entire best eleven at his disposal. There's no ideal formation, always there's something lacking, if it wasn't true, then every team would have used that one best tactic. If he played 4-2-3-1 from the beginnig, you would have blamed him for not fielding two strikers since a sole Iaquinta or Trezeguet would have been very well covered even by minor clubs' defenders and there would be no-one available upfront to pass the ball to. I honestly doubt Trez would do well as the only striker, he needs a partner who absorbs defenders attention to position himself in an uncovered area. In addition, we haven't got proper substitues for wingers in 4-2-3-1 while these players become fatigeud, injured. Then what, another change of system and slowly adapting to another tactics?
Our team have the right personnel to play 4-3-1-2, so have patience. We need a much better proof to judge if it succeeds or there's a need to change than those matches we have seen till now.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Well, Giovinco was quite useless too in a couple of mathces he played in this season, so...

I think it's overreaction to complain so early that Ferrara is nothing special and his diamond midfield concept failed. We played a flat 4-4-2 for years, let the team gel together at least now, when Ferrara has got nearly the entire best eleven at his disposal. There's no ideal formation, always there's something lacking, if it wasn't true, then every team would have used that one best tactic. If he played 4-2-3-1 from the beginnig, you would have blamed him for not fielding two strikers since a sole Iaquinta or Trezeguet would have been very well covered even by minor clubs' defenders and there would be no-one available upfront to pass the ball to. I honestly doubt Trez would do well as the only striker, he needs a partner who absorbs defenders attention to position himself in an uncovered area. In addition, we haven't got proper substitues for wingers in 4-2-3-1 while these players become fatigeud, injured. Then what, another change of system and slowly adapting to another tactics?
Our team have the right personnel to play 4-3-1-2, so have patience. We need a much better proof to judge if it succeeds or there's a need to change than those matches we have seen till now.
:tup:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Ill not keep my hopes high, ill wait to see what the guys have prepared.

Of course im hoping them for do really good.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)