[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (53 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
This game is actually perfect time for me, I can wake up tomorrow morning take a shower, throw up for 10 minutes, pop an Advil and still have time to catch the game, before my manager calls and says he forgot to tell me but I'm working on Saturday

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Amauri to extend his drought this game.

Ferrara will be be outsmarted by Prandelli.

Roma will close the gap on us.

Mark these!

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Juventus v Fiorentina:

Team Stat Comparison

Juventus Fiorentina
Matches Played 7 7
Table Position 3 4
Points 14 14
Goal Difference 5 3
Goals for * 1.3 1.0
Goals against * 0.3 1.3
Last 5 L-D-D-W-W D-W-W-L-W
Last 5 home D-W-W D-W-W-W
Last 5 away L-D-W-W W-L-D
* Goals per match - home matches for home club and away matches for away club

Club Stats: Juventus | Fiorentina
Competition Stats
Juventus Fiorentina
Goals Vincenzo Iaquinta 3 Alberto Gilardino 3
Reds Dario Dainelli 1
Yellows Felipe Melo 2 Marco Donadel 2

Club Squads : Juventus | Fiorentina
Last Five Matches in Competition
Juventus Fiorentina
A: Palermo 2-0 H: Lazio 0-0
H: Bologna 1-1 A: Livorno 0-1
A: Genoa 2-2 H: Sampdoria 2-0
H: Livorno 2-0 A: AS Roma 3-1
A: Lazio 0-2 H: Cagliari 1-0

Next Five Matches in Competition
Juventus Fiorentina
10/17 H: Fiorentina 10/17 A: Juventus
10/25 A: Siena 10/25 H: Napoli
10/28 H: Sampdoria 10/28 A: Genoa
10/31 H: Napoli 11/1 H: Catania
11/7 A: Atalanta 11/8 A: Udinese

Preview by ESPN

David Trezeguet has warned Fiorentina that Juventus are ready to take their frustrations out on the Viola when they visit Turin tomorrow in an intriguing clash of title hopefuls.

Juventus would have moved top of Serie A with a victory last time out, but instead they crashed to a 2-0 loss against Palermo to drop to third, making it four games without a win in all competitions.

The international break has meant they stewed on the result for the last two weeks, and they are now aiming to make Fiorentina pay for it.

"This is a very important game for us because we suffered a heavy defeat against Palermo and we want to come back and win,'' Trezeguet said.

"The time to prepare has been short as some of the team have only come back from international duty, but we have the motivation to put on a great performance and prove once again we are a major contender.

"We are still very close to the summit, and the spirit of the group is strong. There is a desire for revenge.''

With Fabio Cannavaro now cleared of the doping charges that have hung over him, Juventus are looking to turn a new page by collecting all three points.

They will be aided by the return of Mohamed Sissoko after a foot injury, but the game comes too quickly for Alessandro Del Piero who returned to training this week following an adductor problem.

Tiago, Hasan Salihamidzic and Claudio Marchisio remain on the sidelines.

Fiorentina have begun the season in impressive fashion, and sit level on points with Juve, just one place behind in fourth.

They had won three on the bounce before drawing 0-0 with Lazio just before the break, but need to keep picking up points to maintain their push for a return to the Champions League next season.

Certainly they have been doing nothing to downplay the importance of this match, with Angelo Di Livio comparing it to a derby, given the animosity between the fans that dates back to Roberto Baggio's move from Fiorentina to Juve in 1990.

"Tomorrow will be a good fight,'' he told Tuttosport. "We will battle as equals, not just because we are level in the table, but also because this match has the taste of a derby, with that particular tension.

"The rivalry is intact, the players feel it and sometimes we are affected.''

But while they may have lost Baggio almost 20 years ago, Fiorentina can claim to have the better striker now in Alberto Gilardino, who grabbed four goals in two games for Italy this week.

The striker's confidence is sky high, and he now has lofty goals at club level too.

"Me and my team-mates want to do something significant with Fiorentina, to try and win something,'' he said.

"We cannot know if we will succeed, or if it will be this year. But what I say is that we should not limit ourselves.

"Maybe five years ago, we would go to Turin and it would be a gamble. Now the tune has changed. (Coach Cesare) Prandelli is responsible, and also the players who have followed him.''

Savio Nsereko is the only player absent from Prandelli's squad. Former Juve players Marco Marchionni and Cristiano Zanetti are both expected to start.

Mar 24, 2006
Fuck, this is going to be a tough match. We need Diego in OPTIMAL form and playing at his best. And if Amauri players...please for the love allah/god/buddah/vishnu FIND THE FUCKING BACK OF THE NET!!!!!!!!

3:00 am in the morning over here in Australia...better be worth waking up!
We shares the difficulties of watching Juve's game at midnight :D
must be worth watching,matey :tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)