[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (17 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I love your signatures, cos you guys think you are making fun of me, but that's the other way around :)!
:lol: I can't wait to here your logic on this one, it will probably produce another classic signature

Oh no! it looks like Juve's big fan and Abejaa have formed an alliance of superior knowledge

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
:lol: I can't wait to here your logic on this one, it will probably produce another classic signature

Oh no! it looks like Juve's big fan and Abejaa have formed an alliance of superior knowledge
Now seriously, do you believe that what u said above is actually funny?! coz if not take off that poor :lol: dude!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
man feels like an eternity since the last juve match, nerves are already coming to me.

i think we will see the 4-3-1-2 again
but hopefully diego is in a better condition than the last few games.

i really hope and think marrone will be given a chance sooner or later, he has proved more useful than poulsen in the short time he has been given.

i would like to see immobile given a shot as well eventually

The Curr

Feb 3, 2007
Finally someone shares the same idea i have of o'curr :juventus:
And yes it is the other way round..
I think I have a fan club :shifty:

:lol: It was only a matter of time.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fuck, this is going to be a tough match. We need Diego in OPTIMAL form and playing at his best. And if Amauri players...please for the love allah/god/buddah/vishnu FIND THE FUCKING BACK OF THE NET!!!!!!!!

3:00 am in the morning over here in Australia...better be worth waking up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)