[Serie A] Juventus 1 - 1 Fiorentina, Saturday Oct 17th, 2009 (10 Viewers)

Juve - Fiorentina : Matchday 8 - Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Grygera

• Cannavaro

• Chiellini

• Grosso

• Melo

• Poulsen

• Sissoko

• Diego

• Iaquinta

• Amauri

• Camoranesi

• De Ceglie

• Trezeguet

• Ferrara

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Now the whole team is waiting for Sissoko to save us and we all know what is the outcome of such an attitude.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Like someone already mentioned, most of our players won't have any break, just some long travels and international matches.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Zanetti to score against us :sergio:

We need a win here and I'm worried because most of our team is gone on international break so they won't be able to iron our these issues that we have plus the risk of injuries. Ugh this break could not have come at a worse time.

Viola are in form. Playing well and scoring goals. We are doing the exact opposite. Def worrisome.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Prandelli fears wounded Juve

Monday 5 October, 2009

Fiorentina Coach Cesare Prandelli fears Juventus could be something of a wounded animal when they meet in two weeks' time.

The Bianconeri suffered their first defeat of the season last night, losing 2-0 to Palermo.

They have now gone four games without a win and talk of a crisis has already erupted in the Italian Press.

“We will find a wounded team who will certainly be eager to make up for lost ground. But we are coming off a happy period and this group of players still has room for improvement,” Prandelli said in an interview with TV show Controcampo.

“I am curious to see how much we can produce at important grounds like the one in Turin.”

Prandelli also reacted to calls for him to play Stevan Jovetic, Adrian Mutu and Alberto Gilardino in the same starting XI.

“It's difficult to field them all together. However, I am happy with Jovetic's progress and I also think that Mutu played well against Lazio.

“These players can give a lot to Fiorentina and I am pleased they give me selection headaches,” Prandelli concluded.

Fiorentina currently lie fourth in Serie A, level on points with Juventus.

Football-Italia...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
I wouldn't be so sure about that ahmed. But these are the kinds of games juve step up to. Its always the fucking shit teams in the league we drop points too....

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Buffon, Cannavaro, Chiellini, Legrottaglie, Grosso, Marchisio, Camoranesi and Iaquinta are all under Lippi's disposal.
I'm with you. I hope Lippi will rest them if Italy qualify before Cyprus game.

I wouldn't be so sure about that ahmed. But these are the kinds of games juve step up to. Its always the fucking shit teams in the league we drop points too....
:agree:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Do you mean like we stepped up to against Bayern?
Yes. Though we might not always win but we tend to show much more heart and our actual game play is better. I'm not sure why we don't do that against worse teams.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Like someone already mentioned, most of our players won't have any break, just some long travels and international matches.
Buffon, Cannavaro, Chiellini, Legrottaglie, Grosso, Marchisio, Camoranesi and Iaquinta are all under Lippi's disposal.
Perhaps our hope right now is Italy to get a good result in Ireland (win or draw), which will make the last match in the group a formality.
Then hopefully Lippi will give a chance to his B team against Cyprus next Wednesday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)