[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Empoli [27th January, 2024 18:00 CET] (2 Viewers)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 27, 2023
Atleast the guy had assists last year unlike Illing. What is he good at ? Crossing at the first defender on 93th minute?

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
And how much does he play? Iling has played 260 minutes so far and has 1G and 2A in serie ass, Kostić played more than 6xtimes more and only has 2 assist more.
Just think a bit, hope it doesn't hurt.

He was good last year, but this year only player worse than him is Sandro

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
Calm your titties guys
We are not winning the scudetto..

Milik fucked up and Allegri fucked uo twice
For chosing Milik over Yildiz esp. with Chiesa out and then for waiting too long (as always) to make subs.. at least when we were 1-0 up.
Weah sub should have been Yildiz or both coming in

Unfortunately, at the point Weah came in, our left side was almost dead (Cambiaso and Kostic) as well

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Jul 2, 2006
%38 ball possesion against a relegated empoli on your own turf cannot be explained by playing with 10 players. i don't even blame the filth who pose as a coach anymore. i blame the lobotomized mass of cesspool who attend to matches and don't raise their voice against him.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
What the fuck was that starting lineup? :lol2:
I just dont understand why he did it. It's classic "let me show you how smart I am" overthinking. Right now, Vlahovic-Yildiz should be 2 of the easiest decisions when putting together a lineup... especially with Chiesa out.

And while Sandro didnt exactly cost us today, I'll never understand playing him over Rugani at this point.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
And how much does he play? Iling has played 260 minutes so far and has 1G and 2A in serie ass, Kostić played more than 6xtimes more and only has 2 assist more.
Just think a bit, hope it doesn't hurt.

He was good last year, but this year only player worse than him is Sandro
Never said he’s good this year, but Illing was never good to begin with. I’d play Kostic always before Illing - ideally none should be starter here.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I just dont understand why he did it. It's classic "let me show you how smart I am" overthinking. Right now, Vlahovic-Yildiz should be 2 of the easiest decisions when putting together a lineup... especially with Chiesa out.

And while Sandro didnt exactly cost us today, I'll never understand playing him over Rugani at this point.
Sandro was okay today. Had a great clearance that prevented certain goal for Empoli. Locatelli's block though on Baldanzi was weak.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Timing couldn’t have been worst for us to drop points tbh, just before a direct head to head clash… going to be a very difficult few months ahead in which we need to pray that inda bottles more than just a couple of the remaining games for us to still believe that the Scudetto race is open.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Empoli deserved their draw even if we should have pounced on our chances.
Vlahovic could have been a hero with a great assist.
We need to learn how to win even with a man down.

Next are Inter and we are at +2 so even if we beat Inter they still have 2 games to take top spot.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
ok but MOM is woj once again for actually keeping the team alive. without him this club would have dropped so many points.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Empoli deserved their draw even if we should have pounced on our chances.
Vlahovic could have been a hero with a great assist.
We need to learn how to win even with a man down.

Next are Inter and we are at +2 so even if we beat Inter they still have 2 games to take top spot.
They have Viola in Firenze tonight without Barella and Calha. Wouldn't be surprised...

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
They have Viola in Firenze tonight without Barella and Calha. Wouldn't be surprised...
A team that want the Scudetto know how to win even when its difficult. Yesterday we had it with Empoli and we blew it. Dont expect Inter to do the same.
They will probably beat them 3-0 even without Barella and Calha. Its just they are a much better team, I may not like it but it is the truth.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
A team that want the Scudetto know how to win even when its difficult. Yesterday we had it with Empoli and we blew it. Dont expect Inter to do the same.
They will probably beat them 3-0 even without Barella and Calha. Its just they are a much better team, I may not like it but it is the truth.
You can't win them all. Nobody does.

Excuse me for not jumping on the negativist doom and gloom train. Yes, they're a much better team but nothing is lost just yet.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)