[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Empoli [27th January, 2024 18:00 CET] (1 Viewer)

vote?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mondo1

May 14, 2006
You can lose the scudetto away to Inter but not at home vs empoli. This is on Allegri and useless players like Weah and Illing or Miretti. We used 100% of our transfer budget on Weah lol

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Questionable rotation to begin with. We needed to have Yildiz earlier in the second half. Weah continues to be useless for us. This empoli side was really bad before Baldanzi came on but we also have that idiot Milik to thank for this awful result.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And inter will demolish Fiorentina tomorrow too.

Which makes the game against Merda next week a must win if we want to stay in the race. We fucked yo massively tonight. You don’t drop points against relegation teams if you want to win the league.

Oct 23, 2011
Even with the red this was actually a very winnable game. After going up we lost our composure and got stretched a bit. The goal we conceded was just poor defending from Locatelli. Games like this is where maturity becomes crucial and quality wins you the game. Neither of which we had today.

now we need a big favor from Fiorentina and next week’s game becomes decisive - lose and we’re out of the Scudetto race.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Ummm, why did the ref blow the whistle as empoli had a final chance where woj was 25 metres off his line???

Poor result. Inter have won it now.
Inter were always the clear favourites, but these are the games you need to win (comfortably) if you want to stay in the race. Inter wins tomorrow and next week and it’s all over for sure.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
yeah no this is 100% on Milik. And maybe Allegri for starting him, but he’s not the one making reckless challenges.
I’ve said enough about that guy - should never wear a juve shirt to begin with. Boriello was better than him.

Still at home vs a side like empoli you’d expect more

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
You can lose the scudetto away to Inter but not at home vs empoli. This is on Allegri and useless players like Weah and Illing or Miretti. We used 100% of our transfer budget on Weah lol

I think you missed one useless player who made this all actually happen.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
yeah no this is 100% on Milik. And maybe Allegri for starting him, but he’s not the one making reckless challenges.
This. It was stupid to start Milik over Yildiz, but the players have to take some responsibility here too. Milik just cant get a pointless red card 15-20 minutes into a match.

At the end of the day, we were up 1-0 and couldnt hold a lead... and it took a great goal to beat us.

It is what it is. A disappointing result. I thought the players played hard and gave everything they could to win it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)