[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (63 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And I hope every one of our goals from now until the end of the season is offside, Milan fans post a million Youtube videos of their hard done by club, and every lawyer across the world tries to find evidence that Giuseppe Marotta has created a Calciopoli II without wetting themselves with laughter.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
The offside position was obvious anyway, but I wondered if the fact that he played the ball after it hit the post and the GK counts as a new action.
FIFA rules say that it doesn't. If a player who was previously in offside position plays the ball after it's saved by the GK or it hits the post/crossbar, then offside should be called.
This was a clear offside.

If the ref made a simple mistake then it had to be because he thought noone touched Pirlo's cross.
Someone told me the same thing , but in conclusion it was still offside

Boateng99

Feb 26, 2012
I don't want Juventus to be accused of another Calciopoli. I don't think it exists. Clubs wouldn't dare do that again for a long long time risking Serie B or worse. However, sometimes Ref's have personal biases, or just make mistakes.

I hope Juventus go on to UCL, and do very well for Italy. However, the videos put out by Maestro on YouTube show clearly that Juventus has had good calls compared to Milan this season. Facts are facts. It doesn't mean there's a Calciopoli.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't want Juventus to be accused of another Calciopoli. I don't think it exists. Clubs wouldn't dare do that again for a long long time risking Serie B or worse. However, sometimes Ref's have personal biases, or just make mistakes.

I hope Juventus go on to UCL, and do very well for Italy. However, the videos put out by Maestro on YouTube show clearly that Juventus has had good calls compared to Milan this season. Facts are facts. It doesn't mean there's a Calciopoli.
Why don't you go fuck your sister, or is your dad occupying that spot atm?

am0110

Jun 5, 2005

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkkkkk Italy

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

No it doesn't, it shows the pro-Juve calls and the anti-Milan calls with a few token examples thrown in, not a balanced view. You could make this video for every team in the league given the knowledge and desire.

Calciopoli never existed anyway, I'm not sure if you've followed the last few years but the original verdicts only remain by virtue of the statute of limitations. The accusations against Moggi have been thrown out one by one until there is little that remains, whilst damning evidence has come up of personnel at other clubs committing the same 'crimes', destroying the whole 'Moggi cupola' verdict that let to our demotion.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011

I haven't seen his videos , but i am pretty sure that Maestro is a milan fan so i will not see his videos because even if we had 100 bad calls for us we would still be favourited . And i am pretty sure that if you look things in detail milan has had much more favouritism , and i have seen almost every milan game this season and i believe more my eyes than the videos of a milan fan .
Fuck Milan

seriously, fuck the italian national side, i hope they fail hard, prandelli is a idiot for playing our players for a pointless friendly and the figc are just cunts anyways
Yeah , fuck prandelli he is getting in my nerves , why do our players always play till the end . Fuck Him

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
the offside rule clearly says "in doubt vote for the attacker" and this is really something you can only see in the replay so it's totally legit for the referees to give that goal.

Boateng99

Feb 26, 2012
No it doesn't, it shows the pro-Juve calls and the anti-Milan calls with a few token examples thrown in, not a balanced view. You could make this video for every team in the league given the knowledge and desire.

Calciopoli never existed anyway, I'm not sure if you've followed the last few years but the original verdicts only remain by virtue of the statute of limitations. The accusations against Moggi have been thrown out one by one until there is little that remains, whilst damning evidence has come up of personnel at other clubs committing the same 'crimes', destroying the whole 'Moggi cupola' verdict that let to our demotion.
I wouldn't say there was 'no calciopoli' however I'm sure Moggi was just as guilty as other teams. I wasn't happy at Juve going down. Look at what happened to Serie A... Lost all respect...until now.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007

And it's a fact that a virgin has to be sacrificed for Juventus to get a penalty. It's also a fact that wind needs to blow and a Milan player to fall for the refs to give a penalty.

If a Juve fan makes the videos, you will see that facts could be different.

Now get the hell out of here. You have no rights to complain even if we really start cheating. Juve took the bullet for all of you with Calciopoli and all you Milan fans can do is put your head down and shut up.
Juve fans will not let you give us lessons in anything after what happened in 2006.

Now disappear. You are really not wanted here. This comes from someone who only last week asked the mods to let the rival fans post here. You people are crossing the red line.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I wouldn't say there was 'no calciopoli' however I'm sure Moggi was just as guilty as other teams. I wasn't happy at Juve going down. Look at what happened to Serie A... Lost all respect...until now.
Yeah moggi just as guilty , but we went to serie b you didn't . Don't worry we will get our 444 milion for the damages done to us .

Boateng99

Feb 26, 2012
And it's a fact that a virgin has to be sacrificed for Juventus to get a penalty. It's also a fact that wind needs to blow and a Milan player to fall for the refs to give a penalty.

If a Juve fan makes the videos, you will see that facts could be different.

Now get the hell out of here. You have no rights to complain even if we really start cheating. Juve took the bullet for all of you with Calciopoli and all you Milan fans can do is put your head down and shut up.
Juve fans will not let you give us lessons in anything after what happened in 2006.

Now disappear. You are really not wanted here. This comes from someone who only last week asked the mods to let the rival fans post here. You people are crossing the red line.
What red line have I crossed? I have been nothing but respectful. This is why I have not been banned.

All I have to say is that Berlusconi, Agnelli Family, & Moratti are all very very powerful people. Agnelli Family are probably the most powerful. So, don't worry, they're not getting screwed more than anyone else. It's a battle that's all.

This is my last Post. Good Luck to you all. 2nd Place & UCL spot will have been an excellent Finish considering the last few years.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
What red line have I crossed? I have been nothing but respectful. This is why I have not been banned.

All I have to say is that Berlusconi, Agnelli Family, & Moratti are all very very powerful people. Agnelli Family are probably the most powerful. So, don't worry, they're not getting screwed more than anyone else. It's a battle that's all.

This is my last Post. Good Luck to you all. 2nd Place & UCL spot will have been an excellent Finish considering the last few years.
I ask again, why don't you go fuck your sister? Your dad seems to have longevity, if he's not done yet.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

Interesting you should mention the Agnelli's. So many years of creating great teams and triumphs, the last great Agnelli leaves us in 2003 and just three years later Juventus are demoted amongst controversy whilst never really defending themselves. Recently young Andrea comes in to take a hands on approach, fight our corner, and we are returning to a respectable level.

Agnelli's are more powerful than the guy who ran the entire country and half of the country's media? LOL.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Interesting you should mention the Agnelli's. So many years of creating great teams and triumphs, the last great Agnelli leaves us in 2003 and just three years later Juventus are demoted amongst controversy whilst never really defending themselves. Recently young Andrea comes in to take a hands on approach, fight our corner, and we are returning to a respectable level.

Agnelli's are more powerful than the guy who ran the entire country and half of the country's media? LOL.
and fucked half of italy's under age girls

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Willingly or not, you did it.

For years we watched the Italian media, mostly the one owned by Berlusconi, creating the image of a cheating Juve. For years we watched how the mistakes in Milan's or Inter's favors are ignored and Juve's are repeated over and over again. It resulted with Calciopoli and we went down. We took it like men. We watched Milan and Inter win CLs while we were down or still recovering from the knockdown. We came back. We tried to leave the bad blood behind and it kinda worked, even if we never forgot the injustice.

But now when we see Milan trying to do the same again we will not keep quiet. Whoever tries to even imply that "Juve are cheating AGAIN", whoever tries to play the old card again, especially if it's someone we took the bullet for, will and should never be welcomed.

So yeah, even if you do think that the refs helped Juve last week and tonight, you will keep quiet and be ashamed of what happened in 2006.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)