[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (33 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
That is by far the best thing that could happen. Man it has been terrible since 2006
I was here when we were winning. :stuckup:

---------- Post added 03.03.2012 at 17:45 ----------

i think we should have a poll with the options being banning hustini till end of the season or not banning him
Do it.

---------- Post added 03.03.2012 at 17:46 ----------

I wonder if some of you guys here can find Hustini's best posts and make a video.

Then I'll create a "Scout Milanista" account and show the video to the Milan fans in R&B forums.

@ Hustini, don't be an Amauri, boy :stuckup:
Don't be an Amauri boy? what does that even mean? :shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I was thinking of ways the juventuz fans to somehow help Conte and Juventus. The only thing I could think about was to ask the Milan fans frequenting this forum if they'd want to loan Hustini till the end of the season, with an option to buy him in June.
Please lets not take away the blame for Bonucci. I love the guy he always balances. He makes a great tackle, after 5-6 minutes he makes:
1. Assist for the opposite team
2. Missed placed pass.
3. Own goal.
He's just perfect. And yet he gets to play while Elia and Co are benched for playing badly one game or half game.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Two months. Then Calciopoli happened and look where we are now. Don't kid yourself jinxo. Just leave and let us in peace.
Don't be cruel to the guy. It happened 1 year after he joined :D

It's those guys who joined in May/June 2006 we should be looking at.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Two months. Then Calciopoli happened and look where we are now. Don't kid yourself jinxo. Just leave and let us in peace.
Can you not do basic math? I've been here since 2005, not 2006.

---------- Post added 03.03.2012 at 17:49 ----------

We should try to ban Hustini for couple of weeks, let's see how it goes. We can't lose anything by trying?
Then do it.

---------- Post added 03.03.2012 at 17:50 ----------

Strange that I have been posting for every game so far this season and watching every single game and we were in 1st for most of the season and still undefeated. :boh:

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
:lol:

thank god for this forum.. i think i would go nuts without the humor over here :D

anyway, we did fuck up... forza juve!

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
:lol:

thank god for this forum.. i think i would go nuts without the humor over here :D

anyway, we did fuck up... forza juve!
Sheik, Turk, Chester, Aush, Irish Zebra, Cheese, CAPITANO

These guys joined right before Calciopoli.
Especially Sheik. He joined in April 2006, in May 2006 the Calciopoli scandal started and in July we were relegated.

SHEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIK :sick:

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007

Especially Sheik. He joined in April 2006, in May 2006 the Calciopoli scandal started and in July we were relegated.

but hustini wasnt actively posting until 2006

he is the jinx after all.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011

He is a G.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)