[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (53 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
And there it is. My work here is done.

Case closed.
When he played at home for who, Parma? :lol: Parma have the worst possession stats in the league, what have they got to do with Juventus?

One small thing; Giovinco isn't available for selection. Neither is Garrincha, George Best, Johan Cruyff, Diego Maradona, or Champion the fucking Wonder Horse.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
One thing is for sure some of our players need to rest real bad. I don't think Pirlo, Licht and Marchi should start against Bologna Even if they do we'd see the same ownage we saw tonight.
Thank god Pepe and Vidal got suspended/rested.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
today was a huge reality check, it's a shock that a team with such low IQ is potentially a joint leader in Serie A.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
When he played at home for who, Parma? :lol: Parma have the worst possession stats in the league, what have they got to do with Juventus?

One small thing; Giovinco isn't available for selection. Neither is Garrincha, George Best, Johan Cruyff, Diego Maradona, or Champion the fucking Wonder Horse.
What does their possession have anything to with Giovinco? :shifty:

May 22, 2007
I said it in the LIVE thread, reminded me of the game against Cagliari.

We scored an early goal, and had a lot of joy in the early stages before ultimately becoming wasteful. The opposition gained confidence and scored, before sitting back.

Securing wins this season is a big problem. I'm not sure if it's arrogance or just a lack of ability though.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's funny how you don't know :D
That he is someone the main reason their possession is bad? Right...I forgot that everything is his fault, just like Ahmed saying his negativity rubbed off on everyone during the International break.

Keep the arguments coming boys, they just keep getting better.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
For those who say giovinco would have saved the day . He would not have . Keep in mind that he plays for parma and against us teams close down in an 11 man defense with parma they play it

Nov 1, 2002
our attackers simply not good enough to create something so any other tactic than 4-3-3 will not work.

we don't have Trezeguet and Del Piero to create and score in any moment. midfielders need to push forward to help and they are only allowed to do so in 4-3-3 it wont work in other way, so i think Conte have to stick to 4-3-3 to the end and stop trying in crucial moments of the season

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Against Bologna

Buffon
Lichtsteiner Bonucci Caceres De Ceglie
Vidal Pirlo Marchisio
Pepe Matri Vucinic​
Not bad. Our defense is not troubled when we

For Chievo right?

I don't get why we played 5 defenders vs Chievo :(? We didn't play 3-5-2. The whole season, it was always 5-3-2. PDC and Licht are not midfielders are defenders.

Bonucci what a fuck up he is. And fucking double standards, as much as I hate Krasic he is being treated unfairly. We played 4-4-2, why not use him? Why does Bonucci gets so many chances, even though he was the reason of 70% of the goals conceded this season.
CONTE is an italian pussy coach. You don't defend a 1-0 lead to Chievo at home!
If Bonucci is on the field we should always have a +3 goals lead, because he has the ability make us concede at least 2 goals. Marco motta 2.0.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I said it in the LIVE thread, reminded me of the game against Cagliari.

We scored an early goal, and had a lot of joy in the early stages before ultimately becoming wasteful. The opposition gained confidence and scored, before sitting back.

Securing wins this season is a big problem. I'm not sure if it's arrogance or just a lack of ability though.
I hope it's the latter to be honest.

tyouto

catenaccio
Aug 8, 2011
Dont hate the lads, they tried, they just cant do any better...
Have faith on them, we have gone a long road to quit here, some day, even if we lose the championship, they have overperformed, remember that...
I wish you all the best dear Juventini, take care and live well, hopefully we will win next time...
:touched:
he is different guy

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 53)