[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (60 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
I would take one Zlatan over all our strikers combined. Not one of our strikers even comes relatively close to his level. You can only go so far with a workman like team, in the end quality always wins trophies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's just a matter of time from now on. Our players are tired, can't you guys see that? We were on top at the expense of exhausting our players and leaving them without any energy for the final third of the season.
We all knew that quality wise this team probably doesn't even deserve top 3, but we were at the top because we ran like obsessed. Now we don't have it anymore and we don't have players who will score from half chances instead of missing 100% chances. If we had such players and if we were able to make a 2 goal difference early in the match, the way Zlatan does for Milan, our players won't be as exhausted come the last half an hour.
Tired because our tinkerman coach would rather change the formation than rotate players like Elia, DP, Quag and Marrone into the lineups than rest players or not start players that just don't deserve to play.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It's just a matter of time from now on. Our players are tired, can't you guys see that? We were on top at the expense of exhausting our players and leaving them without any energy for the final third of the season.
We all knew that quality wise this team probably doesn't even deserve top 3, but we were at the top because we ran like obsessed. Now we don't have it anymore and we don't have players who will score from half chances instead of missing 100% chances. If we had such players and if we were able to make a 2 goal difference early in the match, the way Zlatan does for Milan, our players won't be as exhausted come the last half an hour.
Exhausted my back side.

It's mentality and Conte's tactics.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
We cannot rely on running like madmen any more, the gas isn't there. That is why it is pivotal to rotate and bring players like Elia and Del Piero into the first team more.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
.....but we dont need Tevez!

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
You know why Milan is more successful than us? Because at San Siro they boo the shit out of their team and coach after such performances, at JS people sing Juve Juve like fuckin retards... that's the difference. Even our fans have lost the winning mentality...

i feel like shit... at old Juve everyone involved tonight would be massacred and Giach would think thrice before throwing away a golden chance like that...

3rd star my ass.... idiot chickens running around with no purpose

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Vucinic is perhaps our biggest transfer disappointment - together with Elia. I didn't understand the logic behind his signing to start with - never thought he was that great and for 15m, he is proving quite overpriced. He was starting to get whistled by the crowd towards the end of the match which makes sense. You just KNOW he will not hit the target when he is getting ready to take a shot.

What surprised me in this game was....when we went 1-0 up......I expected our midfield to take control of the game. But we never looked comfortable 1-0 up....the goal was COMING....and you could feel it.

Definitely, our performances have dipped in the last few games. A lot of our players do look tired and none of our strikers are performing consistently well.

If we get back into the running for the scudetto, we need one of Vucinic, Del Piero or Quagliarella to start scoring goals regularly.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
After so many years of disappointment I've been somewhat numb to inevitable failures from this side.

However, today, I'm with you. Really, really, really irritated right now. Being in a sour mood already didn't help either.
Yeah same here man. I'm living on 3 hours sleep with a nasty hangover and it's a Sunday morning and I gotta subject myself to that rubbish.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Our midfield was overrun.

Tactics were off, Pirlo was too tired that I could even see it. I haven't seen Padoin really.

Mar 30, 2006
Its funny last week Quag and Boriello sucked.. so he brought in Matri and Vucinic .. and he flips between those 4. But if DP played as many min as Vucinic this season we would score way more goals as a team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)