[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (54 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
im drunk as. which is why im calm and not throwing things. team looks tired. I dont know, kinda slept for 20 mins while watching the second half. fuck. the fuck? team looks tired. fuck. whatever. catch up vs bologna. hope they get some rest. and an ass whopping. fuck. going to turin in 2 weeks they better not fuck up!!!!
The team looks tired because the players are seriously tired. We lack so much in quality that we had to play physical football and outrun the opponents. As always, that can only work for 2/3 of the season while in the last third the players will start dying. Capello did the same in 2006 but luckily we had a huge difference made to the rivals in our good period.

On top of it the jackass Prandelli had to play all of our players and many of them for 90 minutes in a stupid friendly.

The lack of running results with selfish plays (since there are little passing options) and displays like the one of Vucinic tonight. Pirlo had no atom of energy in him, Marchisio was close to dying and our players are now more prone to injuries.

2nd place will be an incredible success if we manage to keep it.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I think I've used up all the cursing I know in Serbian, I've been swearing for 5 minutes out loud. Feel like breaking shit.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
I blame first and foremost National Team's game, our main players were fuck tired. we were outgunned in what we're best: "keeping up the tempo till the last min".
not only that it made us totally tame, Barza and Chiello got injured bcuz of that.
Fuck Prandelli!

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I still don't see how people can bitch about posters asking for Elia. The game was crying for someone like him or Del Piero.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Terrible performance, teams like Chievo at home, we should hammer them if we want to show our intention to push for the top spot. I think Conte is more interested in staying unbeaten rather than winning games. Padoin and Marchisio didn't add anything to the midfield, Pirlo apart from the set pieces couldn't do much. Not help by Vucinic, keeps wasting possession for us. We should put Elia in, at least give us some hope that we can actually score. Now Bologna and Genoa away, with both out CB out injured, and our inability to score goals, this couldn't have come at a worst time for us.

YasoR17

Mirkofan #1
Jul 4, 2008
Dont hate the lads, they tried, they just cant do any better...
Have faith on them, we have gone a long road to quit here, some day, even if we lose the championship, they have overperformed, remember that...
I wish you all the best dear Juventini, take care and live well, hopefully we will win next time...
:touched:

Squall

Nov 3, 2007
STOP STARTING VUCINIC!!
That guy only cares about himself it hurts to see him with a Juve jersey on!
And on top of that, he fails most of the time with his attempts.

There's no excuse to have to field him! If it's 4-3-3 put Giac/Elia/Quag on the left, and if it's 4-4-2 put Quag/DP/even damn Borriello ahead of him.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Run your asses off for 90+ minutes with no end product, no killer instinct - welcome to the JS show :weee:

the saddest thing is that everyone in that stadium and everyone at home, all of us knew this game was gonna end this way...

i lost all hope for scudetto, just hope for coppa...

Donsazio

Feb 26, 2006
I pray to God Almighty that with CL qualification (yea, CL qualification, not bein serie A champs) that we manage to being in some fucking quality in the summer coz i know im speaking for all of us here when i say i am FUCKING SICK of this shit. Absolutely sick of this crap we have to put up with from this idiot players who are clearly better than the opposition but still fuck up some how.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)