[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (66 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I hope Pepe stays with us for next season (unless a good offer comes in the summer) but we need a more quality winger to be honest. Someone with Pepe's workrate and Pepe's heart, but just more skill.

He's currently our best winger though, and statistically has been aiding the team much more than Vucinic. Pepe comes on the field against Milan and assists the equalizer. Watta' guy. :)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
I hope Pepe stays with us for next season (unless a good offer comes in the summer) but we need a more quality winger to be honest. Someone with Pepe's workrate and Pepe's heart, but just more skill.

He's currently our best winger though, and statistically has been aiding the team much more than Vucinic. Pepe comes on the field against Milan and assists the equalizer. Watta' guy. :)
that description is like the perfect player , you hardly find players like those

kronos

Aug 16, 2011

I'd love to have him for depth. Nothing more.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Lol random retort Deneb, but yeah some overrate Pepe's work rate IMO. Not RW but Cavani is prolly more hardworking runner then he is for example.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
none of tevez friends runs works, or contributes as hard as he does, ergo none of his friends has a right to open his mouth.
This is called fucking things up .It is not a team sport for nothing . If they have to shut up it creates jelousy , hate and problems in the group

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
The difference between Pepe and Tevez? Pepe can score freekicks and Tevez misses penalty kicks. :seven:

By the way, why the fuck is Storari always so rough during celebrations. Relax mufasa.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)