[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (62 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
I like that formation with question mark. It may look like 4-2-4 once players are on the field. Giaccherini would be pulling to the right, Quag to the center as always - wich means we would play with two strikers. With DC putting in some nice crosses for Quag and Matri, should be an easy win.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
The 4--3-3 just fits our roster.

You have DC and Lich pinching on the flanks. ALl our mids and forwards are central player and it allows pirlo the room to do his thing.

I'm just saying what everyone knows. Also. the club beefed up its defense why not put it to use

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
LOL
Jck,great link:D

Back on topic,gazzetta probable lineup:
4-3-3 :weee:

---------Buffon
-Caceres - Barza - Chiello - DC
--Giac--Pirlo--Marchi--
-Quag--Matri--Vuci-

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The 4-3-3 with Padoin in midfield and Giaccherini wide right forward is what I had in mind for this game, at least what I think Conte will play.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Lich baz Chiellini de ceglie

Marchisio pirlo marrone

-------- del piero

-----matri vucunic--------
I agree about this formation,exept Pepe over DP.
First of all Bonucci must be out of the team FOREVER.
If we make somekind of statistics this season ,I think that at least 70% of conceded goals are his fault some of the idiotic errors(Napoli game,Milan etc).
The same is of Borriello.
I admire most Conte but I can not understand his decision for engaging this two players in team.
We were playing against Milan like with 9 players with this 2 .diot.
And one another thing ,Vucinic is a must .
We must engage him against Chievo.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Now even Tuttosport reporting Conte's change in tactics, with Giacch slotting into Vidal's role and Quag playing in for Pepe. I like the sound and look of that on paper, because of the movement Guacch will provide drifting wide and allowing this to play out more like a 424, which honestly is a great tactic against the smaller teams, while between Quag, Matri and Vuci I'd see a lot of genius coming in our movement and play in the final third.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Buffon
Caceres - Barzagli - Chiellini - De Ceglie
Padoin - Pirlo - Marchisio
Quagliarella - Matri - Vucinic​

Let Lichtsteiner have a break and be fully rested for the Genoa game, which should be much tougher. I wasn't sure if I should place Padoin or Marrone there, but experience should help us in this match. All I'm worried about is Quagliarella on the right flank, hopefully he'll do well.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
I'm still stunned on how much our system relies on Pepe, and how well he is performing for us.

Who would have thought...:rolleyes:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I'm still stunned on how much our system relies on Pepe, and how well he is performing for us.

Who would have thought...:rolleyes:
Yeah, I was even surprised with myself when I felt relieved that Pepe was being subbed on against Milan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)