[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Chievo (March 3rd 2012) (62 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Licht

• De Ceglie

• Pirlo

• Padoin

Results are only viewable after voting.

DVS

Must be patient
Nov 13, 2008
I hate the 4-3-1-2. It always isolates the number 10 it seems and just stretches the field both ways too much. I hated it when Juve used to play it with Diego

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
I hate the 4-3-1-2. It always isolates the number 10 it seems and just stretches the field both ways too much. I hated it when Juve used to play it with Diego
I don't think the problem was diego. Problem was ballerina, Sissoko and marchisio who sucked big time.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
It doesn't ALWAYS isolate the number 10 you're just referring to the period with Diego. No formation is bad in itself (not even the 3-5-2) you just need the right players to suit it.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yes please!

---------- Post added 27.02.2012 at 15:14 ----------

Hopefull Arsenal somehow tires out AC Peelan, hey looking at their last game I won't be surprised if that game goes to extras lol

Then hopefully Palermo fucks the tired milan in the ass...

EDIT: nevermind, looks like there's a stupid intl break

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
Yes please!

---------- Post added 27.02.2012 at 15:14 ----------

Hopefull Arsenal somehow tires out AC Peelan, hey looking at their last game I won't be surprised if that game goes to extras lol

Then hopefully Palermo fucks the tired milan in the ass...

EDIT: nevermind, looks like there's a stupid intl break
You mean for CL? because there is serie A next weekend!

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
I hope now it is obvious that a Borrielo Quag tandem is not so usefull as a starting !!! As well as Boriello is not usefull at all.
you can't start a game with two players that play with their back to goal. We rely on fluid movement so we need a striker that is always looking to move into the box and set on the end of a pass (Matri). A Matri Quag attack is nicely balanced and given quag has a work rate a thousand times higher than Mirko's I'd go with that.

Also I'd love to see a ADP - Matri front paring... won't happen :(

Halabalu

Dec 5, 2011
If we will play 3 5 2 against Siena I also would like to see DP in the starting 11. Because against such teams creativity, experience and self-confidence is more important as a phisycal form. So DP + Matri would be great.
But if there will be 4 3 3 i don't know if Conte could rely on DP as a left attacker.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)