[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Cagliari (May 11, 2013) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Cáceres

• Isla

• Vidal

• Giaccherini

Results are only viewable after voting.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
The team's shit attitude for most of the game costed Conte the records he deserves.

Chiello was of the few who really tried for the boss. Even tried to win a penalty with a dive at the end.

Man of the Match: Chiellini.

Edit: What's with the poll?! Did the mods not watch the game?!

Chiellini and Marchisio deserve a mention. Giac should not be there.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
They're talking about our own club's record which is still held by Capello's Juve. Personally I don't find it that important.
It's not important at all. Frankly, I'd rather that 2005/06 robbed Juve keeps the record, unless the new record is also a league record. That team deserved it more than this one.

What I care about much more is beating Samp next week, because we will set a league record by beating each one of the remaining 19 teams. Noone else did that. But I fear we won't.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
It's not important at all. Frankly, I'd rather that 2005/06 robbed Juve keeps the record, unless the new record is also a league record. That team deserved it more than this one.

What I care about much more is beating Samp next week, because we will set a league record by beating each one of the remaining 19 teams. Noone else did that. But I fear we won't.
imo they're both irrelevant records. all that matters is the scudetto.

Nov 17, 2012
Nothing much. Certainly wasn't our best defender, let alone a man of the match contender.
BS.

He did well to contain Ibarbo. Laid a decent number of tackles and clearing the ball whenever the pressure came on us (though this became less frequent as the game wore on). The man is a beast, got cut open and didn't even fall to the ground like a pussy. Max respect for El Pelado!!

Dec 24, 2012
Milan is the only other team that did that in the past, but it was against fewer teams IIRC

Dec 24, 2012
Some records we could have also beaten:

The record for most wins in a row with 11 (current record 10 from 1931/32) as well as games won with 29 (current record 28 from 1949/50), and most points ahead of the runners-up (current record is +10 in 94/95 and we were 11 points ahead of Napoli before this match).

frick

Apr 4, 2010

Now, that's a pretty good record to beat.
After being invincible last season, it will be a great achievement.

- - - Updated - - -

Pepe is so... fat.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)