[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Cagliari (15-Jan-2012) (3 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
If only he could make a successful pass. Just one.
lol he can actually make a lot of successful passes the problem is that people always note the bad things and never the good ones even pirlo loses the ball and he did that even today and that actually happens because he always tries to play the ball and that is because conte wants it , he doesn't want the ball to be cleared you often see buffon passing even in situations when other keepers would usually clear the ball
Conte likes posesion game
i wonder why the game always starts from bonuccis legs when pirlo is marked

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
yeah very nice
althrough the truth was what i said , the game always starts from bonuccis legs when pirlo is marked and i am not inventing that from nothing , it is what actually happens
Yes, starts with his legs and ends up with a long ball to opponents goalkeeper or defender.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
One of Vidal and Marchisio would go up the field most of the time. Not to mention the far wide winger would go inside the box. The crosses just wasn't there. I think we've discussed this months ago.
Been saying this alot, if we'd get de rossi instead of pirlo, we would still have the controlling part of the midfield and pretty good passing, but his physical presence would allow us to let marchisio and vidal surge alot more forward then they do now

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Yes, starts with his legs and ends up with a long ball to opponents goalkeeper or defender.
so you actyally think that conte is that stupid ?
you think that conte actually doesn't know that sometimes he makes wrong passes ?
and even after that the ball goes in his legs isn't that curious ?
you think that he can't play the ball like barzagli does , just give it to the closest unmarked teammate ?
the problem is that he is asked to play the ball
if he wasn't asked to do what he does , don't you think that conte would have already kicked his ass and permanently let him stay on the bench ?
the problem is noone of our current cb can actually play the ball like him and not just limit to pass it
bonucci is not the most perfect of defenders he is far from it but at the moment he has something that our other cb don't have

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Oh yeah me too, tryna get my dad to get HBO , but he's being a cheap bastard
Haha, after I showed my dad the first three episodes of Season 1 he got the channel right away :D

You can always torrent the episode and watch it, like, 2 hours after it's been aired.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)