[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna Sept. 27th 2009 (70 Viewers)

Juve - Bologna [Matchday 6] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Carceres

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Ferrara

• Cannavaro

• Pazzini

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I think Pazzini deserves MOM because he actually did more for Juventus than any other player this round.
I added him to the list. Partly because of his goal to defeat Inter, and partly because what Inter's defeat probably did to the psychology of the club going into this match against Bologna. :frown:

mondo1

May 14, 2006
amauri needs a rest
moli should never ever wear the juve shirt again period...
camo needs to get his head right.. he seems so careless sometimes....
gio needs to step his game up..he had some chances now and failed

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
The writing was on the wall in the 2nd half. As early as the 60th minute, we stopped pushing, and from there on we progressively attacked less and less. We have done the same thing in previous matches this season as well. Fitness? Complacency? Coach? W/e the cause, it's extremely frustrating to see, especially vs friggen Bologna, who were knocking on our door the entire 2nd half. The extra time equalizer was 1 of their weaker chances on goal.

On top of that, the squad was supposed to be angry after the Genoa match, according to Ciro anyway. Angry my ass. I never once sensed we wanted to pummel our opponents.

Just like last season, we have failed to capitalize on Inter dropping pts. I hope Ciro rips the squad a new hole.

I want a win vs Bayern after this result.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
On top of that, the squad was supposed to be angry after the Genoa match, according to Ciro anyway. Angry my ass. I never once sensed we wanted to pummel our opponents.
If that was an angry squad then we are pussies.

Sep 14, 2003
In a way, I wished would would've had a tougher game today, one that would've forced us to become more focused.

But we know due the financial rewards from progressing in the CL, we may have to take a chance in some of these game. Today, it backfired.

It is sad though, that we couldn't brush aside a team like Bologna. We should be able to at home especially, even with a weakened team.

Sep 1, 2002
-rep [Serie A] Lazio 0-2... 12.09.2009 22:47 Amauri will outperform Trez

Are you going to put your name to this now.

I hope they had their minds on the big game. They can win, as Munich don't look in good shape at the moment.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
ok this game is over. this was a game that showed how should we NOT play. we played like this in the past when our defense was great. with molinaro and legro you can't play like this.

it was a bad result but the fact that it came in such an early stage of the championship may be vital.

Forza Juve...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
We haven't played a "good" game since Roma, IMO. Of course, there were fewer injuries to contend with then, but...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 70)