[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna Sept. 27th 2009 (68 Viewers)

Juve - Bologna [Matchday 6] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Carceres

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Ferrara

• Cannavaro

• Pazzini

Results are only viewable after voting.
Sep 2, 2004
So Amauri should be sold back to Palermo, Diego back to Bremen for a bad game, Gio back to Primavera because he has bad a bad start, Camo on the bench because he missed the sitting header......

He has barely played and suddenly he needs to go back to Barcelona. Shit, he scored a goal...when was the last time Zebina scored? Don't be so hard on the players man.
No, Im telling u Caceres sucks because he SUCKS. Understand? Why dont u show me one thing he has done right other than that goal against Lazio? One good cross? He played bad every time he stepped on the pitch for Juve starting from the game against Villareal to today. I said he should leave cuz he is on loan and his situation is nothing similar to that of Diego, Amauri, and Gio who are Juve players so I dont know where ur bringing them up from.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
This one is on Ciro's shoulders. I m surprised that he didnt realize and reacted accordingly to our defensive breakdown.

The subs were calculated pre-match, the players that were subbed out needed to be rest and he knew better than us, about their physical condition.
And yet, thats not reason enough to ignore whats happening on the pitch...

We needed that extra bit defensive solidarity, a lethal mistake was about to happen and it did...

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
well for me it is the first time we have done so. so have inter samp and bari games
still working out the kinks people a lot of big teams are.

this is the first time we have gotten a bad draw IMO, genoa i dont count as two points lost
The only thing I consider that Genoa was two points lost was the fact we had so many GOOD chances to score. I like Genoa, they are a good team but we played well and had one of those damn chances gone in it would have been a win...I am not even considering the two goals disallowed.

Apr 15, 2006
Amauri needs to be benched for a looooong time.
Molinaro should never step on the pitch for Juve again after this. The guy is just clueless.
Camonaresi should have won the game. He is equally as guilty as Molinaro and Amauri.
Caceres is garbage. Back to Barca for him next year hopefully.
Camo is nowhere as guilty as those 2. He was better than those 2, and hitting the post was just bad luck.

gagych

Mar 23, 2009
For me, Molinaro should left the pitch in HT. It was clear that it was not his day. And this is definitely Ciro's fault not replacing him by De Celie or Caseres.
Nevetheless, we have 14 points in 6 games - it is a good result if we take in account all our injuries during this season.
Now, Trez in a good shape, Diego and DP are available. So, let's look forward with optimism :)
Bayern will be beat down for sure.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No, Im telling u Caceres sucks because he SUCKS. Understand? Why dont u show me one thing he has done right other than that goal against Lazio? One good cross? He played bad every time he stepped on the pitch for Juve starting from the game against Villareal to today. I said he should leave cuz he is on loan and his situation is nothing similar to that of Diego, Amauri, and Gio who are Juve players so I dont know where ur bringing them up from.
He is not as bad as you are making him out to be. For example, he made plenty of smart and easy passes today...he kept it simple and pushed forward and even won us a corner or two. You keep referring to Lazio which brings me to my next point.

He hasn't played that much and as versatile as this player is we need to find the position that best suits him. He can play anywhere on the back line and it must be somewhat of a challenge to find where he would play best.

Hennes

Sep 3, 2004
So is Cannavaro's presence/absence the key here? I sure think it is ...
That would be a bit too easy. Even Canna in WC06-form can't make a Molinaro, who still seems to be totally off physically after his illness, mark his man better. We just fell asleep during the second half, it wasn't only the defenders who were struggling.

But he certainly has a totally different presence out there. If he's in good form (like he was before that damn injury) he gives calm to the people around him, organizes the defense and is always good for some great interception himself.

That's personality mixed with tactical intelligence - a thing you can't learn.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
i remember when de ceglie was on the pitch people were calling for molinaro
Exactly...because DC has :gsol: no defensive capabilites like Molinaro has :gsol: .

I wonder where those people are now...the ones that said that DC shouldn't play in D because he his better from midfield and that Molinaro should play the LB position because his defense is better.

May 22, 2007
1) Please never rate players on friendly matches. Never ever. It's like saying Trezeguet can't score again because he couldn't score in a friendly (like many did).

2) I think Cáceres has been okay so far. The goal vs Lazio was good and I don't recall seeing anything wrong with what he did today. He actually caused a bit of trouble on their right side which resulted in a couple of corners for us, not at all bad. And after all, he made his name which got him the transfer to Barcelona as a center back, not right back.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
1) Please never rate players on friendly matches. Never ever. It's like saying Trezeguet can't score again because he couldn't score in a friendly (like many did).

2) I think Cáceres has been okay so far. The goal vs Lazio was good and I don't recall seeing anything wrong with what he did today. He actually caused a bit of trouble on their right side which resulted in a couple of corners for us, not at all bad. And after all, he made his name which got him the transfer to Barcelona as a center back, not right back.
Thank you Sal, pretty much the same points I have been trying to get the guy to see. He played well today.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
It worries me that we cant seem to kill off our opponents. Today we completely outclassed them until we scored, then when they started to get a bit adventourous we just didn't have the killer instinct to finish the game off - its really starting to worry me, we should be brushing opponents like this away, not clinging on for 60 minutes to a 1 goal lead....

Also Amauri needs to do a bit of bench time. He's been poor for quite a while now, but miraculously seems to be the 1st choice forward. I know he does a lot of work for the team, but a centre forward that isn't scoring is just useless - no matter how hard they work. Molinaro was horrible again today, is it me or is his crossing actually getting worse?

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
MonsteroM is Moli for me. He made this game justice in the end,
we were not worthy of the 3 points we were bugging until then...
He "corrected" those crucial interventions Legro and Chiellini pulled during the match...

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Fuckin Molinaro! I usually don't blame single players for a defeat but Fuck him! I'm still fuming over a chance to be in first place and open a gap over Inter that Molinaro just throws away. This is so reminiscent of last year under the stinkerman. This clown should be sold or given away for free asap, I don't care as long as he's not on the Juve roster. He has no business on the field for Juve in fact the line for LB choices should be Grosso, DC, Sali, Ariuado, move Chiellini to LB, give up fielding wing backs and play a 3-5-2. At least Ciro isn't going to accept this, he's no Ranieri who will just make excuses and claim how important a point is, Forza Ciro!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)