[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna Sept. 27th 2009 (68 Viewers)

Juve - Bologna [Matchday 6] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Carceres

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Ferrara

• Cannavaro

• Pazzini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
I feel Ciro deserves some blame here for this result. After decent first half performance, we lost the momentum in the second half. It got worse with the subs. We where already playing with 9 and half men since Amauri and Molinaro where poor.
Then Gio enters, i have gave him a lot of time, but i am sorry if it hearts, but with Gio coming on we lost the half men we had.

Amauri, Gio, Molinaro didnt do anything today. 3 players from 11 not doing anything results in the outcome.

Bologna kept pushing, and since there was no Diego it was easier for them. Let me remind you that Diego was being man marked. On comes Gio and well as we can see his not really a player you need to man mark. Defenders easily challenge all the balls in the air for him.
So i am sorry, but Giovinco isnt Diego backup. Looking at this, its clear that Gio should be developed into somekind of left sided trickery winger or smth like that.

Add to that there was no partnership between Amauri and Trez, it felt as if the roles had changed. Trez was doing it all, Amauri was vanished.

DP should have entered earlier. We lost the momentum, Gio coming on for Diego, things got even worse. Ciro should have brought on DP A LOT earlier, since Amauri was having no impact. DP-Trez would have liven up our attack again.

Eventually when DP game it was too late. And the team was almost desperate to somehow hold on.

Melo might have done the mistake but trust me, it was almost bound to happen. I wont blame Melo much, since AFTER THE SUBS or Gio for Diego, i felt Melo was the only midfielder with some defensive contribution. Marchisio has had better games. maybe felt a bit tired.

But what eventually cost, as we all kept saying in the live thread, was Molinaro. That was a situation what a decent defender would have avoided.

I mean isnt the fact that some average striker scores with Buffon in goal and a defender in front of you enough to say how bad Moli really can be. Put Canna in there in that situation and we might have won.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It wasn't just a bad pass. It was a lazy one.
So is every bad pass a lazy one?

Sorry man, I gotta disagree with you there. He was trying to invent something, not necessarily trying to kill time. We had some time to get it back even before Camo's foul and even more time after the FK was taken.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
The Giovinco-Del Piero in was spot on IMO. The mistake was taking Jonathan out. I don't trust Caceres TBH.
I doubt it's what Ciro preferred to do but he wanted to rest and keep Zebina for Bayern. You know he has a lot of problems with injuries. He just wanted to make sure we have him for Bayern IMO.

Sep 2, 2004
Amauri needs to be benched for a looooong time.
Molinaro should never step on the pitch for Juve again after this. The guy is just clueless.
Camonaresi should have won the game. He is equally as guilty as Molinaro and Amauri.
Caceres is garbage. Back to Barca for him next year hopefully.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So is every bad pass a lazy one?

Sorry man, I gotta disagree with you there. He was trying to invent something, not necessarily trying to kill time. We had some time to get it back even before Camo's foul and even more time after the FK was taken.
No not every bad pass is a lazy one, How did you even infer that from what i said?

The way he just kicked it with the outside of his foot looked lazy to me, instead he could have held on to it and played a simpler and more intelligent pass.

In the position he is in, misplaced passes like that have their cost. The cost today was two points lost.

You had time true. But you didn't have to be in that position in the first place. There was just one minute left, and you guys could have kept possession in that minute.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Amauri needs to be benched for a looooong time.
Molinaro should never step on the pitch for Juve again after this. The guy is just clueless.
Camonaresi should have won the game. He is equally as guilty as Molinaro and Amauri.
Caceres is garbage. Back to Barca for him next year hopefully.
Are you serious? What the hell did he do for you to say that?

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
calm down with all the bashing here, god am i the only one sick of it?

there is talking about the players mistakes and then there is bashing.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No not every bad pass is a lazy one, How did you even infer that from what i said?

The way he just kicked it with the outside of his foot looked lazy to me, instead he could have held on to it and played a simpler and more intelligent pass.

In the position he is in, misplaced passes like that have their cost. The cost today was two points lost.

You had time true. But you didn't have to be in that position in the first place. There was just one minute left, and you guys could have kept possession in that minute.
I agree it was a bad pass, don't get me wrong. I wasn't inferring anything, just for arguments sake though there are much worse passes I saw today that I would have seen as lazy, jut not this one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 68)