[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna Sept. 27th 2009 (9 Viewers)

Juve - Bologna [Matchday 6] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Carceres

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Ferrara

• Cannavaro

• Pazzini

Results are only viewable after voting.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
About rest our first team player. I think Ferrara underestimate Bologna. What the point resting IQ. and also he made some experiment to play Zebina and Moli as starting eleven. Zebina and Moli just play their first match this season.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
There was just a minute left to go and if Melo had acted a little more intelligently and not gave away possession in such a sensitive place, all this would not have happened. Thats why he should take a big portion of the blame.

But like Jack said, Ferrara is the one that should take the biggest portion of the blame. One of two scenario's happened. Either he saw the players being complacent and barely running in the second half and didn't do anything about it, or he was thinking too much of the Bayern game and told the players to take it easy, despite being only a goal up. Either way, it was a very naive thing to do.
How does anyone know though that is what Ciro told the team?

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
uck you molinaro!!!!fuck you camoranesi for missing form point blank range!!!!

fuck you giovinco for playin like my balls!!!!

how are we supposed to win the serie a if we cant finish off a team like fukin bologna at home

honestly i wouldve rather we lost to sampdoria away than tie at home with such a shit team

we barely threatened their goal ffs and our only goal was from a lucky bounce

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@JCK:

I think you may be a little harsh here. Diego, as quiet as he was seem to be fit and running well. He just was uninvolved, I am not sure how you can blame that on weeks of injury.
I didn't know what to blame it on, he was uninvolved and probably because of little playing time. I would have started with Camoranesi as trequartista and put Poulsen in the middle.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Today I didn't like the midfield at all, and when we took off Diego for Giovinco, it got even worse.. I can't blame the defense at all, it was not their fault to get all those attacks by Bolgona! Remember defending starts from the attack, Trezeguet helped the team a lot defending, huge credit to him for that! Amauri was shit, offensively and defensively. Never like Camoranesi today, he wasted loads of chances, didn't like Melo also, he was not the beast that we adored him for that, he didn't run much on the opponent to steal ball.. Marchisio was good, and Diego was better than you all underrate him, sure not his best match. I was frustrated thou seeing him playing deeper.. Unlike you, I see Legrotaglie also had good match like Chiellini, Buffon made some mistakes, not the best form! Zebina was God like usual, should I comment on Molinaro?

I just realized that Giovinco can't do what Diego or Del Piero can in midfield or attack, I don't know if you realized, Giovinco started to play a little better when Del Piero came in. I am always trying to say that Giovinco can play good when Del Piero or Diego are around him. I don't want to go harsh on the kid, I can't deny the good matches he had last season, for this reason I will keep my patience..

Ferrara. Mistakes after another, he keeps not reacting when it is necessary. Molinaro and Amauri were harming the team since minute one. Why the hell you played them all the match?? Why taking of Zebina when the monster never showed any sign of tiredness? Why did you start with Molinaro ffs?? From now on, I don't want to see Amauri the next 3 matches at least!!

Play with Iaquinta and Delpiero against Bayern!

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
:sergio: So frustrating game! Fuck this, we should take advantage when Merda loses!!! What was with the substitutions today Ciro...? This is how our subs should look like:

Amauri - Del Piero (60-65 min), Diego - Seba (75 min) and Caceres - Zebina (80-90 min).

:frown:

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
There was just a minute left to go and if Melo had acted a little more intelligently and not gave away possession in such a sensitive place, all this would not have happened. Thats why he should take a big portion of the blame.

But like Jack said, Ferrara is the one that should take the biggest portion of the blame. One of two scenario's happened. Either he saw the players being complacent and barely running in the second half and didn't do anything about it, or he was thinking too much of the Bayern game and told the players to take it easy, despite being only a goal up. Either way, it was a very naive thing to do.

How does anyone know though that is what Ciro told the team?
Well if it isn't what Ciro said, then its what Ciro didn't say. The team was complacent and he didn't do anything about it.

Apr 15, 2006
I don't think Melo is to be blamed for the goal, but the laziness and complacency of the team for it. IIRC, this is not the first time we conceded a goal from a quickly taken FK. The awareness shown in the back, especially during added time and with 1 goal lead was pathetic today. And I guess Ciro learnt the Molinaro lesson the hard way.

If only.. if only Camo's header had gone in! :cry:

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
:sergio: So frustrating game! Fuck this, we should take advantage when Merda loses!!! What was with the substitutions today Ciro...? This is how our subs should look like:

Amauri - Del Piero (60-65 min), Diego - Seba (75 min) and Caceres - Zebina (80-90 min).

:frown:
Caceres for Moli would be better. What is the point subs Zebina. Is Zebina injured again?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't think Melo is to be blamed for the goal, but the laziness and complacency of the team for it. IIRC, this is not the first time we conceded a goal from a quickly taken FK. The awareness shown in the back, especially during added time and with 1 goal lead was pathetic today. And I guess Ciro learnt the Molinaro lesson the hard way.

If only.. if only Camo's header had gone in! :cry:
How can Melo not be blamed?

The way he lost possession actually epitomized the laziness and complacency you're talking about.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I feel ashamed that our fans were cheering for Amauri and how he paid them back by carelessness, indifference and above all his reaction to Trezeguet's goal.

lil zlatan

Mar 5, 2006

how are we supposed to win the serie a if we cant finish off a team like fukin bologna at home

honestly i wouldve rather we lost to sampdoria away than tie at home with such a shit team

Fuck you for dissing camo and gio...

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I hope some of you noticed that resting players and not take these type of matches serious could cost us like today.

Ciro did several mistakes today...

- Taking Jonathan who was attacking and causing Bologna's right side a terror, a mistake.
- Del Piero should have been in a bit earlier, he's too smart for these type of matches, the only one knows when to attack and when to pass and how to react with the ball on his feet.

Buffon 5.5

Zebina 7:star:
Legro 6
Chiellini 6.5
Molinaro 4

Melo 6.5
Marchisio 5.5
Camoranesi 6.5

Diego 5.5

Amauri 4
Trezeguet 6.5

Giovinco 5.5
Caceres 4.5
Del Piero NR

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

:shifty:
I didn't know what to blame it on, he was uninvolved and probably because of little playing time. I would have started with Camoranesi as trequartista and put Poulsen in the middle.
Last game Camo didn't do anything as a trequartista and everyone seemed annoyed. He has played well in the 3 man midfield. I feel like no one wants to blame Diego for a bad performance. Camo put in 2 really close efforts to score, that shouldn't be his job and give him credit for running his ass off. This wasn't the kind of performance where we are all pissed at him for being lazy and whiny. He did well I thought and ran his ass off. He was the only player on the ptich today that had any vision out there.

Poulsen wouldn't have added anything to our team. He hasn't added anything to our team yet this season. Melo has, marchisio has and so has Camo...again, Diego just had an off day and I can't find myself to blame that on missing out a couple weeks. He seemed fit and running (including tracking back)...but he seemed to be man marked off the pitch and was taken completely out of the game.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I feel ashamed that our fans were cheering for Amauri and how he paid them back by carelessness, indifference and above all his reaction to Trezeguet's goal.
Where is this reaction you guys are talking about? I saw the goal again and did not notice any irregular reaction from Amauri?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)