[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna Sept. 27th 2009 (17 Viewers)

Juve - Bologna [Matchday 6] : Man of the Match

• Buffon

• Zebina

• Legrottaglie

• Chiellini

• Molinaro

• Camoranesi

• Melo

• Marchisio

• Diego

• Trezeguet

• Amauri

• Carceres

• Giovinco

• Del Piero

• Ferrara

• Cannavaro

• Pazzini

Results are only viewable after voting.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I feel ashamed that our fans were cheering for Amauri and how he paid them back by carelessness, indifference and above all his reaction to Trezeguet's goal.
I feel myself terrible for supporting him all these time, and see that reaction! His form doesn't mean anything, but his ugly character means a lot!!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
How can Melo not be blamed?

The way he lost possession actually epitomized the laziness and complacency you're talking about.
He didn't lose the ball being lazy, he was trying to start an offensive move. It was just a bad pass. We had PLENTY of time to regroup. At the end of the day it was Molinaro not marking his man well enough. It was Molinaro's man that broke free and scored, not Melos.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I hope some of you noticed that resting players and not take these type of matches serious could cost us like today.

Ciro did several mistakes today...

- Taking Jonathan who was attacking and causing Bologna's right side a terror, a mistake.
- Del Piero should have been in a bit earlier, he's too smart for these type of matches, the only one knows when to attack and when to pass and how to react with the ball on his feet.

Buffon 5.5

Zebina 7:star:
Legro 6
Chiellini 6.5
Molinaro 4

Melo 6.5
Marchisio 5.5
Camoranesi 6.5

Diego 5.5

Amauri 4
Trezeguet 6.5

Giovinco 5.5
Caceres 4.5
Del Piero NR
This has nothing to do with resting. Playing Molinaro and keeping Amauri harm the team all the time was the reason we lost this game. We didn't rest anyone btw, except of Iaquinta..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Buffon 6 unblamable
Zebina 6.5 adventurous
(Caceres 5.5 quiet)
Legrottaglie 5.5 Positionless
Chiellini 6 Brute
Molinaro 4.5 Blind
Camoranesi 6 Playmaker
Melo 6 Stable
Marchisio 5.5 Comfortable
Diego 5 Fancy
(Giovinco 6 Decent)
Amauri 5 Out-of-sorts
(Del Piero -)
Trezeguet 7 Killer

Somewhat harsh ratings because of the second half. I really liked the midfield trio of Marchisio, Melo and Camoranesi in first half only for the second half to be so lazy.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Where is this reaction you guys are talking about? I saw the goal again and did not notice any irregular reaction from Amauri?
He just put his head down and shaked his head. While the team was off in the corner celebrating he was no where to be found.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Caceres for Moli would be better. What is the point subs Zebina. Is Zebina injured again?
Well this was Zebina's first mach since he recovered from the injury... so its reasonable to take him off, but not so early like Ciro did today, especialy when he had so good mach.

About Moli, he shouldn't even start this mach... When Ciro is resting Grosso, DC should be the first one who should fill his place.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This has nothing to do with resting. Playing Molinaro and keeping Amauri harm the team all the time was the reason we lost this game. We didn't rest anyone btw, except of Iaquinta..
One player can make a difference Snoop. Just like Del Piero should have been introduced a bit earlier to kill Bologna's rhythm attack. Grosso was rested no? Or he's injured?

Apr 15, 2006
How can Melo not be blamed?

The way he lost possession actually epitomized the laziness and complacency you're talking about.
Because bad passes happen all the time. The team should've recovered quickly after the foul, but they didn't react fast enough, and thus, we conceded the 2nd goal in this season due to lack of awareness immediately after a foul.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He didn't lose the ball being lazy, he was trying to start an offensive move. It was just a bad pass. We had PLENTY of time to regroup. At the end of the day it was Molinaro not marking his man well enough. It was Molinaro's man that broke free and scored, not Melos.
Because bad passes happen all the time. The team should've recovered quickly after the foul, but they didn't react fast enough, and thus, we conceded the 2nd goal in this season due to lack of awareness immediately after a foul.

It wasn't just a bad pass. It was a lazy one.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
how is he turning into an asshole what has he done?

he simply looked and walked away
god he is frustrated i would be too.
There is absolutely no reason why, amidst all your frustrations, you can't celebrate with your teammates who have consistently shown support for you since your last goal was sometime last Spring.

Enoran

Nov 3, 2007
I didn't see his reaction to trez's goal. How did he react? He is turning into an asshole lately.
He did not show he was delighted by raising his hands/or jumping in the air but then again his back is facing the camera.

He did went over to hug Trez though ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)