[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna (21-Sep-2011) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Lich

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I must say I am proud of the teams performance.

For the goal, Chiellini got owned and Buffon didn't move - I really think Buffon could have got a hand to that

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I'll be the first to admit I thought that was a poor decision. Not the case. He made a very big impact and did more flank damage than any of our wingers. His cutting inside made a difference
not only did he cut inside, but he was pretty good crossing with his left foot... i was impressed too

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Nar dude. Marchisio was dead, Pirlo was covering for him most of the second half.
That's because Marchisio was running much more. Vidal could have came in to fill Marchisios role and Marchisio could have sat back to catch his breath. We needed pace to cause problems, we had none in the middle.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It should have been Vidal for Marchisio.
It was gonna be. The Italian commentators (they had a man down by the bench informing them) said that Marchisio should have gone out, which was even announced and Claudio was prepared to go out. But then in the very last second Conte changed his mind.

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
Honestly,I thought we would have still won with those 10 men..No luck, and Pepe was playing,we were basically playing with 9 men, Krasic should have scored,what a ball it was by the MOM for me Pirlo..He should have,and then a brainfart by Ashton,just clear the damn ball,Licht and Barzagli were playing like champions tonight.
Unlucky but Thank God other results were real kind to us. We need to stay on the ground, and it better is sooner rather than later. and Giach did well,he ran,dribbled,crossed,he did everything that Pepe tried and failing all the time..

What did Bonucci do anyway?

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
i don't like Giaccherini but if u don't respect him for his effort after he came in then u can die in hell.. and he wasn't stupid he tried like any player who plays for juve so....

BIG RESPECT FOR THE GUY!!!

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Giacch was surprisingly good when he came on. Set up a few chances and caused some mischief.

We had 60% possesion in 2nd half with ten men. Gotta credit Conte with that. Good for us that our rivals either lost or drew as well.

All in all not a bad day at the office. But I want a win this weekend against Catania, which will be another tricky tie.

EDIT: If Barzagli continues this form throughout the season, he certainly should deserve a call up to the Italian NT. Really solid start to the season for him.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The thing that KILLS me the most is that EVERYONE slipped today...we could have used those 2 pts and gone lone up at number 1 on the table.

Inter & Milan won't stay like this all season, eventually they will start winning games again, this is our time to take advantage so when it's our time to drop in performance and lose pts we have a healthier buffer.

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
Buffon - 5 - Nothing to do all match and couldn't do anything on their goal. Looks awfully shaky with the ball at his feet though.
Barzagli - 6.5 - He's partnering Chiellini very well in these opening games and I can't see Bonucci touching the pitch anytime soon. Decisive when he needed to be.
Chiellini - 6 - Did pretty well, albeit a little rough around the edges at times - typical play from him lately. Getting overshadowed by Barzagli quite clearly, which is a good thing, actually. Takes some of the weight off his shoulders.
De Ceglie - 4.5 - I thought he was having a decent game up until his idiocy while dithering in the box that allowed the corner. That's defending 101 - get the ball out if you aren't sure. LB needed in January. Until then, shockingly, Grosso offers more of a guarantee.
Lichtsteiner - 7 - Very aggressive game, both going forward and at the back. Was really impressed by him today. So much tenacity and determination.
Pirlo - 9 - I was against his signing. I'm eating my words totally. He's been rejuvenated, literally. Controlled the match impeccably. You can't ask for more in terms of tempo, spreading play, vision, being a threat from outside the box, and almost as an afterthought, providing strong cover for the backline. That rolling FK made me smile.
Marchisio - 4.5 - Another flop of a match. This guy offers nothing. Can't wait to see his proponents shuffle their feet whilst looking for excuses. Today, he couldn't pass, tackle, press, cover or even make himself known to Bologna. This applies to the entire first half. Even at ten men we had them on the back foot and what was he doing? Screwing up plays and passes. Nothing came off. "Oh, but he was covering for Pirlo" you say? Nope. Pirlo put on a masterclass and ran the midfield all by his lonesome. Get fucked Marchisio.
Pepe - 5 - What else can be said that hasn't been already? How this guy is a winger is beyond me. He runs. Also, he runs. Cross, pass, shoot, beat his man, threaten the box? No. Okay, maybe once in a million attempts. I could do that too.
Krasic - 6 - Fairly good show. Dangerous down the flank and when he was roaming into the center. Good link up play with the forwards and could have sealed the game but for the tight angle of the shot. Here's hoping Conte shows some brains.
Vucinic - 6 - Well taken goal and actually showed himself to be on course for a good game. Undeserved first yellow, but the second was totally ridiculous (notwithstanding the weak-willed referee). Why would someone do that at the end of the half? Literally.
Del Piero - 5 - Looked alright and if not for the dismissal, considering how we played in the second half, could have put on a show with a Bologna we had on the ropes.

Vidal - 5 - I bet Hoeness is laughing his ass off right now. Conte's a featherhead for how he's handling this player. LB? Really? While we had one CM all game? Seriously? Either way, few over-the-top tackles, but got involved in the last few minutes of the game. Such a shame.
Giaccherini - 5.5 - Came on and immediately "looked" threatening, as in, touching the ball a lot in dangerous positions and trying to set up others. Did any of this actually work? No. New record for losing balls in such a short amount of time. He's certainly enthusiastic, though, I'll give him that.
Matri - 7 - Excellent lone target man performance. Held the play up very nicely indeed. Couldn't have done much more aside from that shot over the bar, but that was a big ask.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
Can't believe everyones complaining about Krasic. I thought he played well he was everywhere getting into good positions two shots on goal unlucky not to put them away.

Anyway the most encouraging thing about this game was our attitude. I'm actually amazed by how well we played in that second half with 10 men. The least encouraging thing was that Conte doesn't seem to want to put our best team on the park. Matri, Krasic, Elia and Vidal need to start without doubt. Marchisio had another terrible game he adds nothing to this team whatsoever and Pepe and Giach just aren't good enough. Giach refuses to cross the ball which is a shame because he gets himself in some good positions.
:agree:

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
And you're pretty annoying, shut up for once.
and apparently you didn't get annoyed by the match??? that was one of the worst diving fest opponent I've ever seen, the ref was so fucking idiot to fall down to traps from these maggots circuses! vucinic's 2 yellow cards were too fucking easily given compared to how many times these maggots dived!!! did you see that african player laid down like being shot with a shotgun after deflecting pirlo's shot? wtf...

sigh...

rating :

defense (GK, LB, CBs, RB) = 6.5
Marchisio = 4 here again the wonder boy disappeared entire game
Pirlo = 6.5 some genius passes and attempt
Pepe = 5 the usual Pepe
Krasic = 4.5 Conte is right, ATM this kind of Krasic won't benefit the team at all
ADP = 5 wasn't as good as anyone expected, too tired?
Vucinic = 5.5 brilliant goal, lazy, and stupid; nevertheless he scored our only goal

Vidal = 5 simply out positioned to do anything useful
Matri = 7 don't know what's your mind guys, but Matri did very good with the fact that he was alone upfront
Giach = 6 some good moves and dribbling

Conte = 6 considering how the gameplan fucked up by clowns and referee, I praise his ability to reorganize the team in the 2nd half and his bravery to sub in Vidal to replace De Ceglie although at the same time Vidal position was awful

but I can't help but wonder, WHERE'S ALL THE CUT IN WINGERS? our wingers in this 4-2-4 so far were too wide... I'd like to see our wingers doing C.Ronaldo cuts in...

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
The thing that KILLS me the most is that EVERYONE slipped today...we could have used those 2 pts and gone lone up at number 1 on the table.

Inter & Milan won't stay like this all season, eventually they will start winning games again, this is our time to take advantage so when it's our time to drop in performance and lose pts we have a healthier buffer.
We are top :D

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
giacco plays a crazy football...you'll never know what he's gonna do. he kinda dribbled his direct opponent most of the time, and his passes were ok. too bad nothing came out after all our 2nd half efforts. :tup: for the guys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)