[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-1 Bologna (21-Sep-2011) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Lich

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

Results are only viewable after voting.
Jul 13, 2010
and the best achievement is the ball control. we were in control over 60% in all 3 games. It does not win us matches, but it helps a lot

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2008
Vidal for Pirlo to secure the middle...Elia on the LM to keep pressure on their defense and also to keep their team concerned of another attacking threat with pace...that would have slown them down a bit on the left side enough to help us balance it out a bit. Those are my 2 gripes
Nar dude. Marchisio was dead, Pirlo was covering for him most of the second half.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
appearently 0 talent is enough to trouble the opponents right defensive side and enough to spark on 3 or 4 chances with crosses to the middle which could have resulted in a goal. on top of that he was intelligent enough to cover for vidal when vidal got infront and lost the ball giaccherini was already covering for him and playing left back... but of course those things need brain to be understood
Top post :tup:
+ Rep

How people can say Giacc's game today was bad :sergio:

Nardonejuve

Mar 21, 2010
appearently 0 talent is enough to trouble the opponents right defensive side and enough to spark on 3 or 4 chances with crosses to the middle which could have resulted in a goal. on top of that he was intelligent enough to cover for vidal when vidal got infront and lost the ball giaccherini was already covering for him and playing left back... but of course those things need brain to be understood
Agreed Giacc is alot better player whenhe comes off the bench to add that hustle and bustle but I think Elia was needed as well and Vidal in the middle. it would of just kept Bologna very very honest. Plus with them never seeing Elia that first run would of been a huge scoring opportunity I feel but obviously who knows for s ure.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
The last sub should have been as Conte wanted it to be at first. Vidal for Marchisio. Claudio was dead in the last 15 minutes and he misplaced all his passes due to fatigue. But he made one good move when he won us a foul and in the last moment Conte changed his mind and made it Vidal for DC.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
as i said in the facebook group

"look lets keep the optimism up, napoli lost and milan slipped up too, we're still good we fought till the end which was a positive, previous years we would have crumbled mentally, we're not at our peak yet, keep the faith, can't fault Conte's decisions, i thought giacch was a wise choice as he is less predictable than krasic and can play more centrally too"

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No way in hell you pull Pirlo out when he's playing like he did tonight. Otherwise I agree Hustini.
Vidal would have offered enough going forward and passing to supplement losing Pirlo, but what Pirlo can't do is box to box and Vidal had fresh legs.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
blʘndu;3267014 said:
playing vidal on the left is retarded when you have 2 other better players to put there
I know it's retard and i don't want to see him there but the guy did great and covered very well and made me feel calm.. not like DC but am with you we bought him to play as CM not as LB but i guess thanks to him the he is so great to play different positions..

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
I agree with anyone who saw that Giach coming was actually and surprisingly a good sub, Chieliieni, Marchisio, Pepe sucked so hard, Pirlo man of the match, we had spirit and played really well, Elia didn't start due to Vucinic getting sent off, Juve is alive.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
Where to start? Pulling Krasic out for Giach, Vidal at LB instead of keeping PDC and going for a three man midfield, keeping Pepe in all game etc. Elia didn't get any time on the pitch either.
you did not realize that de ceglie was the weakest spot and the biggest liability in our defense, did you ? if course not watching the game did prevent you from get to know that ashton on top of that already had a yellow card...

krasic did not much out there. it was good that he got his minutes but he often ran past the goal line because he just had no clue. apart from the shot that his the post there was nothing really noteworthy

you are a little danish trappatoni

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Can't believe everyones complaining about Krasic. I thought he played well he was everywhere getting into good positions two shots on goal unlucky not to put them away.

Anyway the most encouraging thing about this game was our attitude. I'm actually amazed by how well we played in that second half with 10 men. The least encouraging thing was that Conte doesn't seem to want to put our best team on the park. Matri, Krasic, Elia and Vidal need to start without doubt. Marchisio had another terrible game he adds nothing to this team whatsoever and Pepe and Giach just aren't good enough. Giach refuses to cross the ball which is a shame because he gets himself in some good positions.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
im not one bit worried, took a lot of positives from tonights game in how we held ourselves mentally, just simply missed luck, can't win them all im affraid, but we could be in a far worser situation right now, i.e. a interista who is about to receive the ruinieri treatment, keep the faith guys, we look good, don't want to be peaking too early.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)