[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Atalanta [December 16th, 2020] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Eriksen still good? I remember he was quite creative at Tottenham. Something we could certainly use.
:boh:

he looks like a finished, disinterested player since the lost cl final. i thought he just needed a new motivation and a move will see him back to his best, but that obviously never happened at inda. i wanted him last january, i wouldn't take him now.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
UNDEFEATED
Great game my ass. At one point in the 2nd half, we were hanging on for dear life. Football is 90+ minutes, not one half of 45.

Our midfield was garbage throughout, and we kept needlessly giving the ball away in dangerous areas.

Morata was atrocious as was Ronaldo. Not much needs to be said about the midfield - I've been saying the same shit since 2017.

We won't be winning anything anytime soon with this midfield and Pirlo as coach.

I don't really have any expectations for the rest of the season. It's true we don't lose games, but we are dropping points at an alarming rate nonetheless.
This is just dybala depression talking. Public's rise against dybala taking a toll.
Anyone else notice that Papu Gomez was singing the Juve song today?
When?

- - - Updated - - -

and not just against us. refs in all of serie a, even EPL has been really sub par. I dunno how often refs go through courses or training, but i think they should take refreshers cuz the standard is unequal game in and out.
We need more female refs

Last edited:

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
you can't hide your inner sarriboi, can you

"but but but i voted no to sarri" :rofl:

btw i wonder how sarri would do with such a busy schedule. oh wait, we actually know: post-lockdown first 12 matches, including the two coppa games (one of them was a lost final), ignoring the last 2 league games that didn't matter: 6 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses. and this happened after months of preparation.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
you can't hide your inner sarriboi, can you

"but but but i voted no to sarri" :rofl:

btw i wonder how sarri would do with such a busy schedule. oh wait, we actually know: post-lockdown first 12 matches, including the two coppa games (one of them was a lost final), ignoring the last 2 league games that didn't matter: 6 wins, 4 draws, 2 losses. and this happened after months of preparation.
Lol

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
@piotrr @radekas
Did u watch this game on eleven sports with polish commentary? I dont know what this commentators are smoking, but constantly comparing this game to the Roma game and how lucky we are to get a draw is complete bullshit. Also calling a clean penalty a dubious one when they see all the replays is just stupid. Are they like this every game? I bought eleven sub this month as I thought it was easier to watch than my regular streams, but this commentary is just stupid, are they so biased towards Juve? Because if its like this each game then i will just cancel my sub.
Ja i tak zawsze coś sobie robię jeszcze na kompie/komórce więc się nie skupiam za bardzo co oni tam gadają. Najważniejsze to to, że jesteś do przodu z transmisją i możesz pierwszy w live thread napisać że gol był i ludzie streamujący się wkurwiają że są 30s do tyłu xD

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Ja i tak zawsze coś sobie robię jeszcze na kompie/komórce więc się nie skupiam za bardzo co oni tam gadają. Najważniejsze to to, że jesteś do przodu z transmisją i możesz pierwszy w live thread napisać że gol był i ludzie streamujący się wkurwiają że są 30s do tyłu xD
Nienawidzę tego, gdy kumpel wyprzeda fakty na slacku :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)