[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 Atalanta [December 16th, 2020] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Terrible game, terrible Morata, Cuadrado and CR7. Only our midfield is a constant (in a bad sense). Good Schzczhny, Chiesa and de Ligt. A game to forget.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think we actually played well and created some good opportunities but Morata`s finishing was horrible today.
Ronaldo also missed the penalty so today its not about creating opportunities but wasting them..

Also I know their GK got shot to the head but its annoying they didnt let us get that goal with Chiesa..

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
McKennie, Chiesa, MDL and Woj were up for it, the rest weren't. Simple as that.

We were not necessarily outplayed and Atalanta was happy to see the game out, which is a rare sight for them. The problem is CR7 and Morata each had their worst performance in the same exact match.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Another perfect chance to bridge the gap missed. Style much better than under Sarri but we're not winning shit this season with those draws.

The game was kinda entertaining tho. Atalanta was on the ropes a few times and so were Juve. Tiredness was visible too, otherwise it could have been an even better show.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Terrible game, terrible Morata, Cuadrado and CR7. Only our midfield is a constant (in a bad sense). Good Schzczhny, Chiesa and de Ligt. A game to forget.
I actually think we played well.
The only terrible thing is the result. We controlled it for 80 minutes and we created opportunities that were wasted.
Usually its our final pass but today it was just the finishing.
Luck just wasnt at our side today..

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Didn’t take advantage when we were clearly on top in the first 10 minutes of the second half. A few stoppages and an Atalanta sub looked to knock concentration.
The players look half hearted and leggy in their approach. Previous success and lack of an atmosphere is having a big impact on the team. Together with the lack of an experienced manager is sadly likely to be our downfall in retaining the scudetto this year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)