[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 A.C. Milan [September 19th, 2021] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
We should play our best 11 and only those who are fully fit (no need to risk injury or reaggravating anything).

If Chiesa is fit and ready, play him.

When everyone is fit and ready, I'd love to see a 4-2-3-1 with Cuads and Chiesa freely exchanging flanks and Dybala behind Morata/Kean. Midfield is still our weakness, so we should be starting Locatelli with anyone who is fit/in form.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Strickland

May 17, 2019
We should play our best 11 and only those who are fully fit (no need to risk injury or reaggravating anything).

If Chiesa is fit and ready, play him.

When everyone is fit and ready, I'd love to see a 4-2-3-1 with Cuads and Chiesa freely exchanging flanks and Dybala behind Morata/Kean. Midfield is still our weakness, so we should be starting Locatelli with anyone who is fit/in form.
Not sure about playing only 2 CMs with Dybala infront of them, sounds too light

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not sure about playing only 2 CMs with Dybala infront of them, sounds too light
We reached the CL Final in 2017 with Khedira and Pjanic in midfield. Pjanic is hardly the type of player to run or put in a defensive shift.

4-2-3-1 with Cuads and Chiesa running up and down the flank, supporting Dybala and Morata isn't too big of a concern. As long as we keep possession and recycle the ball efficiently, it shouldn't be a major problem.

Now, when our shitty mids give the ball away, putting unnecessary pressure on our defense and leaving us exposed, forcing us to exert more effort to win the ball back, now that is the real problem.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Szczesny; Danilo, Bonucci, Chiellini, Alex Sandro; Cuadrado, Bentancur, Locatelli, Rabiot; Dybala, Morata.

De Ligt, Chiesa & Kean are expected to start on the bench. (GdS)

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Kessie is a problem bursting from deep and setting up their counters. Also, their keeper was brilliant against Liverpool so we can't be wasteful on goal.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Mentally they're probably fine. Probably even more fired up than before the Liverpool game. They avoided a drubbing, and scored 2 goals at Anfield.

Physically I think they gave more than they've got. I think fatigue and injuries will hit them earlier than last season.

I hope Max will take advantage of this. Play an intense game, press them, take advantage of their fatigue problem, worsen it, make them overwork their muscles and leave the match on crutches!
That game was a 3-2 drubbing.

They literally scored against the run of play off their two shots on target.

On another night that could have been a 4 or 5-2 loss and it wouldn’t have been a shock. That loss was a big crash back down to earth for them.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
That game was a 3-2 drubbing.

They literally scored against the run of play off their two shots on target.

On another night that could have been a 4 or 5-2 loss and it wouldn’t have been a shock. That loss was a big crash back down to earth for them.
Maignan was great unfortunately our keeper is shaky and error prone

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Kessie is a problem bursting from deep and setting up their counters. Also, their keeper was brilliant against Liverpool so we can't be wasteful on goal.
easily one of the best summer signings from any serie a club. they won't miss donnarumma at all. maldini and co are actually doing a decent job.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
Maignan is far better than Donna with his feet and is a lot better at initiating counter attacks. Don't see much of a difference in shot stopping ability. Donna won't be missed for us. Could have made his Champions League debut but instead is rotting on the PSG bench...good move by him and Raiola

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Maignan is far better than Donna with his feet and is a lot better at initiating counter attacks. Don't see much of a difference in shot stopping ability. Donna won't be missed for us. Could have made his Champions League debut but instead is rotting on the PSG bench...good move by him and Raiola
Where do you think you'll finish this season?

- - - Updated - - -

Viking ultras due to end their protest and bring some noise back to the stadium. Starting from the derby…wouldn’t have minded if they got their voices ready this weekend instead…
Good, we need these unemployed 30-somethings cheering for us in derbies and CL

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I have a good feeling about this game. Milan will be bummed out after their CL loss, even though losing 3-2 to Liverpool in Anfield is not exactly a bad result, but still. As long as Tek keeps his head, this should be a win, albeit a close one.

I'll be interested to see if Piolo starts Tonali. He was pretty underwhelming last season but is doing well so far.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
gotta love sky:

they stopped to give a fuck about matching jerseys and thought loca would be fine in a juve lineup with his sassuolo jersey on :baus: anyway, it's the same predicted lineup that we used mid-week. max rarely starts the same 11 twice within a season, let alone within a week. we'll see.

89man

Sep 4, 2013
I'm thrilled he's gone. Too much drama every season. Replaced him with a player on a similar level and far less wages.

- - - Updated - - -

Where do you think you'll finish this season?

- - - Updated - - -
I think we'll finish in the top 4 again. Scudetto is still out of our reach, but hopefully we improve the squad again and the younger players will have another year of experience under their belts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)