[Serie A] Juventus 1-1 A.C. Milan [September 19th, 2021] (8 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Really excited for this game. We can turn the season around with a statement performance against Milan. I just hope Chiesa has recovered as I would imagine Allegri will go with a 442 with cuads and Chiesa on the wings. Essentially the 4231 which is going to be our best system for the players at our disposal

Jul 13, 2010
Really excited for this game. We can turn the season around with a statement performance against Milan. I just hope Chiesa has recovered as I would imagine Allegri will go with a 442 with cuads and Chiesa on the wings. Essentially the 4231 which is going to be our best system for the players at our disposal
I agree, we have to use last game as a confidence boost, also Milan will be slightly more tired and possibly deflated. If we could win here, that would Kickstart a long winning streak

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
There are rumors Allegri might choose to play Chiesa as a support striker to enhance his scoring ability.
Mad Max bringing back the Zona Mista

Chiesa #11 roll, Dybala fantasista, Cuadrado ala tornante, Alex Sandro terzino fluidificante sinistro, Danilo il nuovo Gentile

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I think this Milan team is a typical Pioli team that play above their level when they're fully confident and on a good run, but once someone puts them in their place (like Pool did yesterday), they return back to their level or even below that. Last season in the first 15 rounds Milan were unbeaten, on pace for a 94 point season, then in round 16 we kicked their asses 3:1 at San Siro and they proceeded to lose 6 more games in the 2nd half of the season and went from winter champions to barely qualifying for CL

ElApache

Mar 19, 2015
Kill them.

I can't see them recovering mentally for this one.
Mentally they're probably fine. Probably even more fired up than before the Liverpool game. They avoided a drubbing, and scored 2 goals at Anfield.

Physically I think they gave more than they've got. I think fatigue and injuries will hit them earlier than last season.

I hope Max will take advantage of this. Play an intense game, press them, take advantage of their fatigue problem, worsen it, make them overwork their muscles and leave the match on crutches!

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Is Chiesa still not 100% or something like that?
I`d like to see him start - He is by far our best player (thats at least until someone steps up)

- - - Updated - - -

I would say more not to tamper too much with the formation now as a start.
Well playing Chiesa up front doesnt mean a formation change. It just means a change of role for Chiesa and it kind of reminds me the C.Ronaldo story as he started as more of a winger and even if he still starts his move from the left he is more like a forward nowadays.

The only downside is Dybala as it could provide a clash over a starting spot (or we change to a specific formation like 2SS or AM behind 2 forwards)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)