[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Udinese (Dec. 1st 2013) (13 Viewers)

M.O.M

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I am considered Asamoah's biggest hater according to popular belief here but I admit that he has been way much better than Padoin. He is mostly inept going forward and gives the ball away too much but he has improved recently.

That being said I still want him in the centre instead.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I am considered Asamoah's biggest hater according to popular belief here but I admit that he has been way much better than Padoin. He is mostly inept going forward and gives the ball away too much but he has improved recently.

That being said I still want him in the centre instead.
I also want him in the center if we can get a quality wingback, but this Padoin stuff is ridicolous, he is so far ahead of him its ridicolous, Padoin is seriously playing like he doesnt even belong in this level of football, let alone Juve

- - - Updated - - -

Oh damn, he pulled the Goran Visnjic card :lol:

Tell him that he's an ustasi, too :numnum:
Nah I dont kid around about the Ustasi stuff anymore (no tractor jokes either) :D I used to do it n highschool, I learned even the most minor of jokes could start an all out brawl between my balkan classmates/friends :p

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Nah I dont kid around about the Ustasi stuff anymore (no tractor jokes either) :D I used to do it n highschool, I learned even the most minor of jokes could start an all out brawl between my balkan classmates/friends :p
It can, but this is the interwebz, other rules here. Imagine the sexual discrimination taking place on this board in a real life situation :lol: . Everything would be a sexual pun, threat or just brushing boobs with elbows all day.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I didn't. If you want to see Osman mad, refer to the discussion about his anaconda some 4-5 years ago. Or when Jack kept accusing him of being a Barca fan boy.
But he did get to me with his jannish serbo-croatian.
I need a link to that and I need it now. Hook me up!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)