[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Udinese (Dec. 1st 2013) (4 Viewers)

M.O.M

• Buffon

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Llorente

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
It's gonna happen.

I can feel it like I can feel rab slowly inching his way up my legs like a choo-choo train.

Vialli_92

Mar 7, 2013
We cant play a 4-3-3 because we bought Tevez this year.... Thats why i was quite surprised to see we bought another SS it's always going to be hard to field a 4-3-3 when u have to put players out of position.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
I think 4-3-3 could actually work well in Serie A too, providing we had actual wingers.

Teams exploit us in Europe by creating 2v1 situations on the flank, yes? They exploit our lack of witdh.

Look around the league. What does nearly every other team lack? Width.

We could do a lot of exploiting of our own with the correct personnel. I mean, we already do use our wing-backs a hell of a lot. We could work wonders in Italy with 2 top quality wingers going up against these makeshift wing-backs.

I'd hate to be a left wing back playing in a 3-5-2 if my direct opposition was Lichtsteiner and Menez for example.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Destroy!

I heared that Barza is back,Marchisio will start,Licht to make it to the bench and maybe even Pepe :shocked:
Forza Juve!!!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I think 4-3-3 could actually work well in Serie A too, providing we had actual wingers.

Teams exploit us in Europe by creating 2v1 situations on the flank, yes? They exploit our lack of witdh.

Look around the league. What does nearly every other team lack? Width.

We could do a lot of exploiting of our own with the correct personnel. I mean, we already do use our wing-backs a hell of a lot. We could work wonders in Italy with 2 top quality wingers going up against these makeshift wing-backs.

I'd hate to be a left wing back playing in a 3-5-2 if my direct opposition was Lichtsteiner and Menez for example.
We dont need wingers, we are fine as it stands, and if pirlo goes, then we could look to a diffrent playmaker.

People need to realise that we played 4321 / 4312 agaisnt madrid, not 433

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)