[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Torino (Feb. 23rd 2014) (40 Viewers)

MoM

• Buffon

• Caceres

• Bonucci

• Barzagli

• Light

• Pogba

• Vidal

• Pirlo

• Asamoah

• Tevez

• Llorete

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
And people paid tickets to see Bonucci and Caceres passing the ball between them for like 11 minutes while Torino players stood there and watched. :facepalm2::facepalm2:
It's even more shocking that this shit is actually working. The Italian teams are pathetic. No team in Europe will just seat, watch and show us such respect the way serie A teams are showing.
Eventually, it's costing us in Europe. We aren't aware of our real strength.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
Indeed, we're filled with strength, yet no brain.

Our whole midfield is all muscle with occasional magic from Pirlo and sometimes from Pogba. Our wingers way too defensive. Llorente is rather static when we're playing bad so we can hardly rely on him to solve a hard match.

We badly need a brain in this team.
What i have been saying about this team since the beginning of last season!! Explains everything in a nutshell.

BTW you fuckers, if you want to see serious action, check this out....

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
this is why it would have been perfect to get hernanes

instead we tried to get guarin and got osLOLdo
Yep, Osvaldo's been awful for us. Can't believe he never scored a hattrick today.

Where's the Hernanes money coming from? I didn't know we had 20M to drop in the Winter. Somebody, quick, better tell Marotta we're PSG.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Indeed, we're filled with strength, yet no brain.

Our whole midfield is all muscle with occasional magic from Pirlo and sometimes from Pogba. Our wingers way too defensive. Llorente is rather static when we're playing bad so we can hardly rely on him to solve a hard match.

We badly need a brain in this team.
:agree:
I said it earlier this season - we might end up like Chelsea (when they sucked)

sempreJuve

notte da grande Juve
Dec 5, 2012
Hey don-t hate Osvaldo, so far he seems working hard , i like his movement, how he gets involved upfront, in my opinion he-s far better than Llorente, but both are good on different scenarious

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
We paid Osvaldo 0 euros.

Hernanes went to Inter for 20mln euros.

Yeah, we made a mistake with that transfer.
you miss 100% of the chances you don't take

Yep, Osvaldo's been awful for us. Can't believe he never scored a hattrick today.

Where's the Hernanes money coming from? I didn't know we had 20M to drop in the Winter. Somebody, quick, better tell Marotta we're PSG.
we could have used that 70m that you are so sure we will get from pogba's sale to psg that you are so sure it will happen.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
El Kaddouri had one decent action where he looked decent. Other than that he was rather clueless.

Immobile was total crap, especially in the first half where he messed up every single chance he got.
Immobile wasnt 'crap'.His constant movement caused problems to our defense.Dont know what game you were watching but i definitely liked his overall performance.He was even better than Llorente today.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
It's even more shocking that this $#@! is actually working. The Italian teams are pathetic. No team in Europe will just seat, watch and show us such respect the way serie A teams are showing.
Eventually, it's costing us in Europe. We aren't aware of our real strength.
ITs nice that people are waking the fuck up. Seria A is costing us in Europe cause this Juve thinks that because they can win games so easily in Italy they could do it elsewhere in Europe. And when you say that we are the same level as fucking Leverkusen, people get mad. Seria A sucks. Maybe Germany is a one-team show, and Primera is a two-team show, but damn it, the other teams in those leagues play football, play for something, attack, create, they fight. And if you dont agree with this, then im gonna pull out the "fans on the stadium" card on your ass and say that there are more fans when Betis is playing fucking Levante than there are fans watching Inter - Udinese/ Fiorentina - Lazio ect ect.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
And people paid tickets to see Bonucci and Caceres passing the ball between them for like 11 minutes while Torino players stood there and watched. :facepalm2::facepalm2:
Ya felt for them

On the other hand, dissapointed with the 1 goal win. Predicted a minimum two goals. We should be steam rolling these peasants.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)