[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1 - 0 Siena (01/11/09) (4 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Mellberg

• Legrottaglie

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• Zanetti

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #181
    Chiellini is injured, Knezenic is still injured, Brazzo got injured in training and Zebina is still injured.

So basically our defense against Siena:

Grygera------Legro----Ariaudo-----Moli
    It says that both Giorgio's and Mellberg's injuries are nothing serious. Chiellini is a doubt for Sunday but we probably won't take a risk with him and he'll be given a rest even if he gets fit till Sunday. With Mellberg they say that he had a small muscular injury and that's why he missed the friendly against Monaco while he didn't finish yesterday's training just as a precaution. Mellberg might play after all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Hopefully its very very short term injuries. And also that Ariaudo really steps up and takes this prime chance for first team football.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #188
    Camoranesi, Iaquinta and Brazzo won't play against Siena. Camo will be available next week.
    Buffon and Tiago are available but they aren't in best form yet so they will probably stay on the bench.
    Chiellini and Mellberg aren't 100% fit yet but they were training today together with the others.

Gazzetta.it

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    You didnt see their game against Inter right? They are one of the most defensive teams in the league, held alot of cleansheets and results against good teams. But they arent impotent offensively and just held back, even if these kind of away games is more likely to do so. They have decent enough offensive game. So dont underestimate them.

We shouldnt underestimate anyone at home, with the Samp, Catania, Palermo and such game behind us. We do better away in a way, except the Napoli and Inter game.

And sign me up on the party that is excited to see Ariaudo start.

Mar 30, 2006
    You didnt see their game against Inter right? They are one of the most defensive teams in the league, held alot of cleansheets and results against good teams. But they arent impotent offensively and just held back, even if these kind of away games is more likely to do so. They have decent enough offensive game. So dont underestimate them.

We shouldnt underestimate anyone at home, with the Samp, Catania, Palermo and such game behind us. We do better away in a way, except the Napoli and Inter game.

yeah they really should have scored a few against inter. they could have even won the game. Inter got passed them by the skin of their teeth

Nicholas

MIRKO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jan 30, 2008

I diden't m8,I haven't seen much of them this season only last season,abit of a idiot to comment really.:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)