[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1 - 0 Siena (01/11/09) (29 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Mellberg

• Legrottaglie

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• Zanetti

Results are only viewable after voting.

HAZEM

L'architetto
Apr 22, 2008
inter could have easily lost that game. we need to get 3 points to cut their lead to 4
yea they sucked balls and Cagliari was playin' like they leadin' 4-0 (wasted a lot of goals).... anyway this is juve thread as our mate said so we should talk bout our team ...... sure we should take advantage from this draw ........

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #228
    These Siena players weren't included in the list for tomorrow's match (injured or suspended)

1. Goalkeeper Curci
    - first choice goalkeeper. Played on 16 matches this season, all of them as starter.

2. Midfielder Vergassola
    - regular starter and one of their best players. Team's captain. Started all the matches so far this season.

3. Defender Rossettini
    - regular centre/right back. Started 14/17 matches this season.

4. Attacker Maccarone
    - usual starter. Played on 15 matches this season, started 13 of them and scored 2 goals.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
    Nov 18, 2003
    Inter tied today, so look for a draw tomorrow. That's usually how things pan out, anyways.
    Nah, I'm pretty sure we'd win this one, but looking at bigger picture, we'd most probably lose some points against Fio and Lazio, and Inter will win theirs instead.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
    Nah, I'm pretty sure we'd win this one, but looking at bigger picture, we'd most probably lose some points against Fio and Lazio, and Inter will win theirs instead.
    They'd show up to play against Fiorentina, Udinese and Lazio, so I'm not worried about those barring any injuries. Juventus fails to pick up the warning when other big teams let their guard down against smaller sides.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #233
    Which ex-Siena player would you pick to play LB for Juve tomorrow? :p

There is a chance 4 ex-Siena players to play for us tomorrow (Manninger, Legrottaglie, Molinaro and De Ceglie).
    I wonder why do some people call Siena the little Juve, or Juve B. :confused:

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #234
    Btw, correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that after a long long time there isn't a single Juve owned player playing for Siena this season. Andrea Rossi was the last one but they bought his full rights last summer.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Dont we have some unknown brazilian or something in their books (but not with them), we allways had in the last seasons (Packer, only remember because of his name). Not it matters, and doubt we still own perhaps.

But yeah, nada prolly this season. And btw, in terms of LB, theirs Del Grosso is quite good, better then a certain Molinaro of ours, atleast offensively.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #236
    Dont we have some unknown brazilian or something in their books, we allways had in the last seasons. Not it matters, and doubt we still own perhaps.

But yeah, nada prolly this season. And btw, in terms of LB, theirs Del Grosso is quite good, better then a certain Molinaro of ours, atleast offensively.
    Packer is the guy you're reffering to. He's half ours but i don't know if he's in Siena anymore. I know that he didn't play at all for them this year and i see that he played for Pescara last year (on loan from Siena), so i don't know if he's with them now.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Wiki says he is still in Pescara, prolly not updated. Either way, doesnt matter because he is a 21 year old who hasnt played for Siena at all, and doesnt seem to have played for Pescara in Serie C either.

Its one of those minial signings I dont get, what made Juve buy his contract few years ago? :p

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    Btw, correct me if i'm wrong, but i think that after a long long time there isn't a single Juve owned player playing for Siena this season. Andrea Rossi was the last one but they bought his full rights last summer.
    We have defender Lorenzo Del Prete on a co-ownership deal with them.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
    Must win, its only 7 points gap ))) cool........And im soooooooo happy Inter finally lost points in a home game and Cagliari had so many chances........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)