[SERIE A] JUVENTUS 1 - 0 Siena (01/11/09) (1 Viewer)

Man of the match

• Manninger

• Grygera

• Molinaro

• Mellberg

• Legrottaglie

• Marchisio

• Marchionni

• Sissoko

• Amauri

• Del Piero

• Nedved

• Zanetti

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
little off-topic

Anyone going to open a thread for Monaco match we have tomorrow?

Anyway,here are the call ups for it:Buffon, Mellberg, Zanetti,Salihamidzic, Amauri, Iaquinta, Del Piero, Nedved, Chimenti, Manninger, Poulsen, Marchisio, Giovinco, Grygera, Sissoko, Ekdal, Molinaro, De Ceglie, Marchionni, Legrottaglie, Esposito, Ariaudo e De Paola

nowayjose

Sep 23, 2008
This month will make or break the scudetto run - if we can pick up points from the next 4 Serie A matches we will be on solid footing. I really think Inter could implode at any time if Ibra cools off and Adriano starts to run his mouth and misses practices

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
This month will make or break the scudetto run - if we can pick up points from the next 4 Serie A matches we will be on solid footing. I really think Inter could implode at any time if Ibra cools off and Adriano starts to run his mouth and misses practices

Thats true but every game is vital, 6 points is a long way to catch up...until we bring that down to 1-2 points, every game is crucial in getting 3 points. We are basically waiting for Inter to slip up, and that is not a foregone conclusion unfortunately!

As far as Siena, we need 3 points obviously, but I hope not everyone is replaced with someone returning from injury. Hopefully now our Marchisio's, De Ceglie's & Gio's dont get lost in the shuffle with Poulsen, Zanetti etc back.

Although Gigi is always welcome back!

NitK

Jul 22, 2008
I agree, Sissoko & Marchisio have been kick ass together..althought I'd argue Zanetti is more creative than Momo

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
Momo's position within the starting eleven is gaurenteed, he's basically one of the first players picked and rightly so, the only question is who will partner him in the centre of midfield.. Whenever Momo and Zanetti have played together they haven't really performed well by any stretch of the imagination and i'm really hoping marchisio to step up and cement a place alongside sissoko

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)