[Serie A] Juventus 1-0 Roma [October 17th, 2021] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
Very strange game. De Sciglio with that fantastic cross leading to goal. Szczesny saving Chiellini's ass, and Bernardeschi almost scoring a Puskas award winner.
More of this please.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
So so good to get a run of clean sheets - and look what happens… victory!

A solid performance. Kean & Chiesa combo wasn’t great but a solid performance from the rest of the team. Arthur in his short cameo had a lot of touches and looked good, he gives us a different option.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
loved watching him steadily lose his patience throughout the game.

45391CFE-4081-4458-A723-12AA57F0BF44.gif
I always thought he has enormous respect for us but he’s hiding it. I can’t hate this man, I somehow still think he’ll one day end up on our bench dunno why, not that I wish he does but he seems like perfect fit :lol:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Marelli to DAZN: "Mkhitaryan voluntarily touched the ball with his hand and therefore Abraham's goal would have been disallowed anyways."

#JuveRoma

[@AroundJuventus]

- - - Updated - - -

Player ratings by @romeoagresti - @GoalItalia

(4-4-2): Szczesny 7.5; Danilo 6, Bonucci 6, Chiellini 5.5, De Sciglio 6.5; Cuadrado 5.5, Bentancur 6.5, Locatelli 6, Bernardeschi 6; Chiesa 5, Kean 6.5

Subs: Arthur 6, Kulusevski 6, Morata 6, Sandro -.

#JuveRoma

[@juvefcdotcom]

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
OMG Max is a genious, taking out our Capitano, my MoTM (yes he did one brainfart but he covers everyone else like hell). One third team underperfomed badly, other third did the minimum require and the others were MDS, Berna and Pole whose ceiling is short ATM and we still get a victory.... grande Max

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)