[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [December 22nd, 2018] (3 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
We must exploit them playing Santon.He is an example error prone player.
As I predicted Santon didn't make a right positioning against Mandzo and we win.
So,the"expert" treads opener should finally assume that.But not this one.He is permanently occupied with posting rubbish and can't see that.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
You see, these games we still win most of the time we get ass fucked by the ref/VAR...other cunts are weaker and lose/tie. So in conclusion, SHUT THE FUCK UP and try to get better instead of complaining about Rubentus.

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
VAR is such a joke. Ref played advantage. Shouldn't even be reviewable. Little niggly fouls in the build-up to goals. If they review that shit, every little foul let go in a game would have to reviewed.

VAR should only be for offsides, penalties, and red card incidents. That's it.
I guess Allegri asked for VAR, he wanted a 1-0 scoreline. :lol2:

Jan 22, 2016
God i hate that referee so much.
He stole a 3-0 destruction.
-----
BTW one our best game this season. That one week rest did us good. Our players were much more lively.
We could have scored 4-5 goals easily.

Manzu played a great game apart from his goal. He didn't show that in recent games.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
That last VAR call was the worst one I've seen since they started using it in serie A.
Only one close was the Licht decision last year.

I don't get how the ref can check little decisions like that, that have next to nothing to do with the goal. I thought VAR was supposed to be used for only major incidents. I know they can't check yellows with it, so why they heck can they check nonsense like this.

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
If this was our best game then you don't watch our games or understand football. A best game against Roma can not be a close game were we win 1-0, with Roma close to actually getting away with points. We were not that dominant or well playing. Good 3 points though and Serie A is almost locked down. Time to focus on getting in shape for CL

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Lol. We scored 3 legit goals in this match. Ref being a retard doesn't mean we played some defensive 1-0 match. We destroyed Roma in every facet.
Facts are facts. We scored 1 goal. And that doesnt look destroyable score. However 1-0 vs Roma and 1-0 vs Inter was very different performance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)