[Serie A] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [December 22nd, 2018] (2 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Fuck this selective use of VAR, really ridiculous.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
It's insane

I'm pretty sure Cesari ex ref said you can't dissalow a goal from a presumed foul not in direct lead up to the goal

This is the same as when we had a goal disallowed for a foul that Licht committed way before the goal
Ridiculous really
But how do you not review the Olsen goal?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
One of the worse officiating so far in the season. Massa was simply abysmal. Should miss a few games after this. Entire game he ignored fouls on Dybala, Ronaldo, disallowed a goal. The cunt was on a mission tonight. Still no excuse for our no show up in most of the 2nd half. Our midfield lacks composure, lacks a leader to take the ball and ease the pressure. I will take 3 pts and moving on.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fantastic performance? I was falling asleep for most of the game.

We are incredibly boring and wasteful. We can cruise in a poor Serie A but watch us get fucked in Europe playing like this.
Are you mentally challenged. Ronaldo missed multiple sitters, Sandro missed a sitter, we had two legit goals disallowed. And so on. We dominated every aspect of this game. And it was actually an very entertaining game.

Poor finishing doesn't make a match boring. :lol:

And yeah. We've been fucked so bad in Europe under Allegri. His record there is trash. :baus:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
That VAR decision :lol:

Absolutely ridiculous, imagine if a goal against us was disallowed for that. Genuinely don't think it would happen.
It has to be a “clear and obvious error” I fail how to see how that “foul” on Zaniolo about a minute before the goal was scored counts as that.

VAR still needs a lot of fine tuning. Still seems to be used so randomly.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Best game in a while, absolutely dominated them from start to finish. Ronaldo missed a billion chances again, but tbf with a normal ref this one ends 3-0, two absurdly disallowed goals. Absolutely disgusting decisions.

MDS MOM
No dude. @Stevie says we were boring, he almost fell asleep, and we are going to get fucked in Europe.

This, from a Jewbinco fanboy too. :lol3:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)